Page 236 of 600 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 8990

Thread: I want to see all people and some cool girls ;)

Quote Originally Posted by DuKe View Post
    complitly agreed with u.

*edit* delete some pms.. ur box is full. i wanna send u smth..

done

just imagine...

RockNation
    sometimes-even now marin is sitting here screaming he wants to kill some chickens
    Lol. Chicken Invadors? .
    Tot he weed part. It reay sux, not agree with it but I must admit it that I was tempted to try it but the only drug I consume is normal cigarets . And stop disscusing that weed is good on forum (kids are reading this as well => nice education).

[Edit]:@Jasna: Nice pic btw.
    Last edited by RockNation; 20th December 2006 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inovate View Post
    Lol. Chicken Invadors? .
    Tot he weed part. It reay sux, not agree with it but I must admit it that I was tempted to try it but the only drug I consume is normal cigarets . And stop disscusing that weed is good on forum (kids are reading this as well => nice education).

[Edit]:@Jasna: Nice pic btw.
    yea chicken shooting paradise lol!!!
    and omg i never said weed is ok,im first in line to say this isnt a place for discussions about drugs and alcohol;but its like sex lol,kids will hear it(and some of them try it)anyway...but i must be a lady so...ANY KIDS READING THIS(UNDER 18 ) PLS DONT USE DRUGS AND NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE !!!oh ,and use protection

just imagine...

Totaly dissagre with u inovate...
    Just try everything in ur life..
    No sign.
    legendkiller/red-system/veni-vidi-vici

Totaly dissagre with u inovate...
    Just try everything in ur life..
    and... dont cry about anything u do in u r life ^^

some things u cant try .. smthings r hard to forget .. smthings will leave pain .. smthing wont ever go away.. u need to use yr head before trying everyting in yr life..

use head? yea,but not always...what about your heart and instincts?and passions?and need to have fun?head is sometimes just standing in the way!im not saying that acting foolish is always a good thing but u just need to let go sometimes,cuz life will pass u by, and later,when u look back u might just be sorry for the things u missed...omg whats wrong with me lol??im becoming to much philosophical no more crap from me

just imagine...

no, keep it up Jasna, I totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by 0nslaught View Post
    no, keep it up Jasna, I totally agree
    now we r in trouple

btw i didnt say head must be the leader n i didnt remove the heart's feeling , but i just disagree with : u must try every thing in yr life

ex: Try to fly without wings xD

imaginary
    About little debate on whats better trustin ur heart or trustin ur mind/logic: Ur heart functionin is controlled by ur brain,n the feelings/emotions also actually come from(parts) of the brain.Sooo....
    There is no "i do what my heart tells me"
    Ur heart does what ur brain tells her too
    Everythin from feelings to senses that is related to heart n body,starts from ur brain.

i cant control myself ,i have a huge need to crap some more
    loly i tought everyone knows "listen to your heart" is just a figure of speach,ofc that brain controls everything,but that is not the point in this story...sometimes logical isnt the answer,soul is,u know that something that we all have inside, that something that is hard to explain,something what makes us the ppl we all are!
    and lol,imaginary ,if u gonna say now that soul doesnt exist,and "its all in the brain" ,its actually confirmed that it does exist,u know-those 21 gr. that vanishes after death???
    so i will say it once more-listen to your heart

just imagine...

listen to yr soul then :P

imaginary
    Dont worry i very much agree with u n actually i love to say that "i think with my heart usually" even though i know its not like this.
    If u could see a little movie of my life so far,u would be amazed by how fucked up i managed to be because of decisions i made without thinkin them clearly
    But its ok we always learn somethin through pleasant moments n through unpleasant as well =)
    N i do believe there is soul,very much,i do believe in many things but nvm them now -_-
    Just gave the(cruel?) facts in my previous post,doesnt mean i agree or like it
    But btw dont mix heart/feelings with soul either;P

Simply.
    I like to: go out, drink, be with girl, take some drugs, simply have fun.

You: you like to be all day long in front of ur pc.

That's the difference. And ofc our interess dont match, coz we have complitly different thinking. I dont want, as Jasna said to look back at my chiledhood and say "well, i didn't do this, this, this, this tihs... " And it's kinda stupid to eg start drinking at age of 20. You will look like idiot. U wont know how to behave. U will drink 3 bears, and u will be complitly out of ur self..

It's never too late. Try to live little bit. Spneding much time infront of pc is big waste of time/lief
    No sign.
    legendkiller/red-system/veni-vidi-vici

Simply.
    You: you like to be all day long in front of ur pc.

That's the difference. And ofc our interess dont match, coz we have complitly different thinking. I dont want, as Jasna said to look back at my chiledhood and say "well, i didn't do this, this, this, this tihs... "
    It's never too late. Try to live little bit. Spneding much time infront of pc is big waste of time/lief
    hehe...like my words thoughts comin' out of u're head.. Every time i come to a girl,.(w/o drinkin' ) , i say(think) ,When i get old,..i will pray for such an occasion, and i will laugh at this ("fear")l..so walk proud.

the feelings/emotions also actually come from(parts) of the brain
    not true..., brain use informations gained by (eyez,years,touch..etc) but emotions...naw....,u're sayin' brain >heart?...
    blah.. human can live without a brain (very long..),.but without heart...few secs only ..

Btw.. I think..,,You should try as many things as u can in your life(Of course not everything..)..But of course..everything has it own limit... So,.. Chose carefully...
    Last edited by obey.my.dreamz; 20th December 2006 at 09:10 PM.
    motivational video made by me,.. enjoy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnDFWs0Gq80

Regrets.. I had a few ...

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Page 236 of 600 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 336 ... LastLast