Page 203 of 600 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 8990

Thread: I want to see all people and some cool girls ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Nery View Post
    I guess you didn't understand what I was talking about ...
    Now Ill not say "Im going to change thread's name" ... now I'll say...if you don't stop spamming, this thread will be closed, and you guys will be banned..
    do you think you have some immunity just coz u have 0.5k/1k/2k/3k/4k posts or coz u are 'well known'? no... 70% of this thread is made by pure spam, like the 3 posts above mine... take care.
    the warn has been given.

edit: some of those posts are now deleted by elf :P
    And who r u to close or open the thread?,and for what cause?,i can see that the thread name is "i wanna see all ppl and some cool girls" but i cant see that is called "i wanna see all ppl and not say a word cuz nery thinks its not cool",who r u to decide its cool to talk in this thread or not?,i dont fucking see a rule that says so,so i get to say that if u want us to stop talking here (a.k.a spamming) IT IS US who decide either to stop talking here or not,u wanna ban some1 for talking in here,start with me cuz i aint gonna stop !
    PS: Who fucking votes for those ppl to become mod's? i can see that there some ppl who i wouldnt let them take care of a kid,ruling the server...for the fuck sake,give us a break <--it has a catchy tune btw

Shawshank redemption Artificial's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FiRezzzz View Post
    And who r u to close or open the thread?
    He didn't said that he will close the thread...!

Quote Originally Posted by FiRezzzz View Post
    I can see that the thread name is "i wanna see all ppl and some cool girls" but i cant see that is called "i wanna see all ppl and not say a word cuz nery thinks its not cool",who r u to decide its cool to talk in this thread or not?
    gj u can see
    separate joke
    Yes we can talk here, but sometimes that talk goes very and I mean VERY off topic, so that's why nery was frustrated...
    sigh...

"for fuck sake, give us a brake" roflmao, imba tune

lol smiley,i hope u didnt hurt yourself
    and as far as the spamming topic goes i really dont see what harm it does,like alexa said it nicely in a few words...and lol some ppl are even afriad to post anymore (will i be banned for this spam post???) - this is off topic,u shouldnt get so upset over nothing
    cuz i guess this topc was made for fun,and every1 laughs looking at this pages,no matter if they post or not(as long ppl are not being rude ofc)....,lol u are right firezzz,it is catchy one
    Last edited by -Jasna-; 26th October 2006 at 01:21 PM.

JodyPiNk!
    i guess without a little bit spamming and a some jokes this thread isnt what its suppose to be ...

I would please you to spam as much as u want , do whatever you want. If i see somebody swear admins again ban permanent. I think i was clear enough.
    Last edited by Marshall; 26th October 2006 at 04:59 PM.
    Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

Martinus78
    When I`m entering this thread i want to see some new pictures but all i can see are just 458643 pages of some stupid spam , i mean not all, there r some nice jokes and nice comments but mostly... so in my opinion this should be pic`s thread, some ppl are spaming and spaming and i didnt see their pic yet and i think Nery and Marshall (who just edited his post :P ) were right. Mb u should open another "pure spam" topic.

Ok , i will continue becouse most probably this would be the last post in this thread. You know i am so much pissed off and this thing really makes me say what i feel. You have no ideea what means responsability, most of you are here for 1 , 2 or maybe 3 years. But few of you know this server for 4 years. Do you think i don't like this place? Do you think i would want bad for this server? Working for it for 4 years ? How many of you do you know the real story of this thread? 3 ? 4 ? maybe not even them. How many of you heard of [GB]Candyman ? or of his brother Anakin ? Few .. very few... Most of you think we are wrong when we say something. Fine , me and nery are out , from now on you will have to deal with Shakar. Let's see if you like shakar better.Becouse he really acts on rulles. I am very very dissapointed becouse you still don't realise why i closed that thread. If it was about shakar half of you were banned until now. He doesn't care who or what is doing, as soon as he mistook he is banned. And don't try to piss him off , maybe u will have range ban on hole ip class.Nery was pretty cool and started giving warnings, not even infractions, and u rushed him for this.This server reached so far becouse of our dedication and becouse of our proffesionalism. Nery done thousand of hacks until now but how many of you respect this ? Becouse you have no ideea what is this all about. To not have free time for ureself to do something for other people. You know what ? i'm sick of having fights with people becouse of an unexisting fact. This thing doesn't exist in real life so why do i bother so much ? I also had a fight with my girlfriend becouse of this and you know what ? I woun't losse a real life friend for imaginary one. How many of you met in real life ? How many of you visited others ? Few , too few. Keep the relations up guys. i'm not talkin as an admin becouse i dont consider myself one anymore. PRobably i will be a "guy" in you memory after this . Soon , very soon you woun't hear about marshall. And this is my promise.Hope you woun't losse nery.I really hope that. Becouse hell will on xpam if he leaves.But you dont see this now. Becouse you are too blind . You will feel it when he will leave for real. And you will beg for one like him.G!
    Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

JodyPiNk!
    I'm not long on this server and on this forum, but i know nery does alot of work, everytime i come in forum i see 20 - 30 hacks solved by nery... i mean we really need to appreciate that, i guess we over reacted when the posts got deleted, admins just want peace and that this forum runs the way its suppose to be, i'm sorry if i dont know the story of this thread, i would like to know it, but if u cant tell us thats fine i still respect this thread alot... its like the heart of the forum... I guess we need to start to really appreciate this.

if i could add something from me, u people really care too much for posts, i used all thoose who got deleted as spam.
    i dont say that i dont care for posts, cus i would lie, but not as u, ive lost 2400 of them, and u start arguing and flaming after 10-20.

JodyPiNk!
    I just want to say one more thing sorry maybe this is to much but i just gotta tell u this, I guess the only way people think 2 times maybe 3 times before they post is the feeling called "FEAR" i guess people got like close etc and started thinking they cant be banned, the admins are cool they dont ban etc we are friends etc, but i guess Without people fearing admins and paying attachen about what they are saying, untill then its not gonna work like this, i mean this is my own experience now i post without thinking coz i say like oh yeh i have friends etc i will not be banned, but i will change that, from now on i will think 3 times before i post something and then edit it and think again if thats ok to post. Fear is Democracy in Forum. thats only my opinion i guess ...

][_HIV_][
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    Ok , i will continue becouse most probably this would be the last post in this thread. You know i am so much pissed off and this thing really makes me say what i feel. You have no ideea what means responsability, most of you are here for 1 , 2 or maybe 3 years. But few of you know this server for 4 years. Do you think i don't like this place? Do you think i would want bad for this server? Working for it for 4 years ? How many of you do you know the real story of this thread? 3 ? 4 ? maybe not even them. How many of you heard of [GB]Candyman ? or of his brother Anakin ? Few .. very few... Most of you think we are wrong when we say something. Fine , me and nery are out , from now on you will have to deal with Shakar. Let's see if you like shakar better.Becouse he really acts on rulles. I am very very dissapointed becouse you still don't realise why i closed that thread. If it was about shakar half of you were banned until now. He doesn't care who or what is doing, as soon as he mistook he is banned. And don't try to piss him off , maybe u will have range ban on hole ip class.Nery was pretty cool and started giving warnings, not even infractions, and u rushed him for this.This server reached so far becouse of our dedication and becouse of our proffesionalism. Nery done thousand of hacks until now but how many of you respect this ? Becouse you have no ideea what is this all about. To not have free time for ureself to do something for other people. You know what ? i'm sick of having fights with people becouse of an unexisting fact. This thing doesn't exist in real life so why do i bother so much ? I also had a fight with my girlfriend becouse of this and you know what ? I woun't losse a real life friend for imaginary one. How many of you met in real life ? How many of you visited others ? Few , too few. Keep the relations up guys. i'm not talkin as an admin becouse i dont consider myself one anymore. PRobably i will be a "guy" in you memory after this . Soon , very soon you woun't hear about marshall. And this is my promise.Hope you woun't losse nery.I really hope that. Becouse hell will on xpam if he leaves.But you dont see this now. Becouse you are too blind . You will feel it when he will leave for real. And you will beg for one like him.G!
    Yeah 100% right Demon Lady plz calm down , ur bf knows better what to do, go now sorry him and kiss hot,

Marshall

Gogo Xpam

H3ndriX-pt
    To not have free time for ureself to do something for other people.
    you shouldnt give up on ur free time, i dont think anyone ever asked u to..

it doesnt matter how much time u spent as an admin, u are not forced to keep on it, personally thats the reason i never wanted to have anything that is power related, bc it kinda "forces" you to be around, altough u can just not give a crap about it (thats how it should be). So if u had argument with ur gf, and it pisses u off, then stop being admin lol.. i know the normal atitude here would be "stay admin pls we love u" but if u think u r doing something u dont like and u r not forced to then dont do it, it applies to everything..

That part was the only one i quoted because is the one i disagree with. Unless someone asked u to be admin, and u have been doing a favour to that someone, then u had no obligation to stay, therefore u have no right to ask for retribution and recognition, altough u should get it anyway..

About nery, i always saw him as a cool admin, altough i didnt experience his ideas a lot.. anyway, noone is unreplacable, neither u, or nery, or madmax.. that's the cold truth noone else will say altough it is indeed a shame when old ppl leave, specially if it is bc of arguements

On a sidenote, i know u want to be professional and everything, but the formal pm's sent by elf to everyone, made it sound too harsh, specially on ppl that "knew" him already, i guess that was not the best way to act, some ppl took it personal, and a more informal letter could had been sent to older ppl..

not that i care at all for that letter, just giving my view on what i think happened ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ][_HIV_][ View Post
    Yeah 100% right Demon Lady plz calm down , ur bf knows better what to do, go now sorry him and kiss hot,

Marshall

Gogo Xpam
    i am sure he knows .. meenwhile, i'll be saving my toughts !!! BUT FIRST :

i am sry 4 that big mistake , saying my opinion..really sry..

anyway my account was banned, i dont know why it is unban now , i mean i am asimple user and i act against rulz , anyway i dont care cuz from now on i'm banning myself.

and btw jody u are saying shits , no hard feeling plz...

and nery if u will leave this server i promise u that i will come to portugal and i will kick ure ass soooo verry hard ..

i am sure that no one gives a fuck about my post so, why should i bother anymore .

@Marshall , go do ure job, and ban me again.. are still six dayes and half !

gl hf every one, and be afraid cuz admins are such a monsters , they will eat ure ears and noses if u will spam

...Marshall i know this theard from long time and this old ppl i miss them hard

about this theard i know my english not good mby sux 2 but i just rly guyz like this theard alot [ no one know how much this theard doing for me ] when i weak up First thing look 2 this theard after eat look 2 every 5 min i look here and i love alot of ppl her rly and For that mby next Summer i go 2 polnda 2 Visite guyz who i love them rly [ i told my Father and he agree ] but after i hear about sapm ...i dont know what 2 say[ mby cus of my english] but any way Gl hf guyz i will be here but i wont talk here agin Remmber me and rly guyz[girls ] i love u all and respect alot of ppl here and hope can meet them

GgLhF
    This thread is nothing without you all

Page 203 of 600 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast