Page 11 of 600 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to see all people and some cool girls ;)

Quote Originally Posted by w82blow
    That's ok.....u can practice till the next winter season Or u can go to a gym to be in shape
    great ! now i'm fat :closed:

w82blow
    Quote Originally Posted by demon-_-lady
    great ! now i'm fat :closed:
    I've never said that Lady.... You know what is my opinion about that matter Well....lot of girls think that they are fat....but actually are not
    My ideea was to be in good shape the next winter season to try new tricks....u know better than me that u need to train some muscles for that
    So.....u missunderstood completly )
    How is your new board? I guess is pretty frustrating to have it next to you and just watch it.....:P

I've never said that Lady.... You know what is my opinion about that matter Well....lot of girls think that they are fat....but actually are not
    My ideea was to be in good shape the next winter season to try new tricks....u know better than me that u need to train some muscles for that
    How is your new board? I guess is pretty frustrating to have it next to you and just watch it.....:P
    c'mon man it's no need to hide te truth nor to say it more 'peacefully' , she knows that she'z fat ;D
    Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

Medo
    ..."Gusturile nu se discuta..." )
    mean ??

Anyway..that's another picture of the second girl.....but it was made with my phone...and is not of such good quality
    I think she is pretty.....but the rest might not think the same...which is ok with me.....I bave bad tastes and that's it :P
    lm Agree with u , But this photo u got it for her breasts !! not for her face!!
    she attractived u when u saw her breasts !! So u couldnt resist and u started to get a photo to remember this view for ever !!
    Ooohh Boys >> ( Quote by Alexa )

Medo
    U dont have to , u can easy Take a bodybuilder Friend like me with u !!
    we Can share these girls together !

Quote Originally Posted by Dim3t3(6)
    mean ??

she attractived u when u saw her breasts !! So u couldnt resist and u started to get a photo to remember this view for ever !!
    OWNED !!!!!!!!

Death-_-Master
    heheh come to romania @ summer and mb u will have the chance
    but my opinion, as i told u before, is that u must come in winter.....forget the girls u've seen those parts before but i guess u never saw snow

ps: sry for lack of avatar but i am @ work and i really dont have any pic here

w82blow
    mean ??
    Gusturile nu se discuta=Tastes are not something to argue about (Tastes aren't discussed)
    About the other comment......
    In the picture if you don't look at the central "element", u can see a part of a shoulder......that's my shoulder. The picture was made by a friend. I told him to take a picture of me....but obviously he considered some other "things" were interesting to focus on . So u are half right......he took the picture... not me, but the view I am sharing with u all
    And...just for the record, she also had a pretty face.....excluding the other captivating elements.
    But in the end...guess Alexa is right "...Ooohh Boys..."

Gusturile nu se discuta=Tastes are not something to argue about (Tastes aren't discussed)
    About the other comment......
    In the picture if you don't look at the central "element", u can see a part of a shoulder......that's my shoulder. The picture was made by a friend. I told him to take a picture of me....but obviously he considered some other "things" were interesting to focus on . So u are half right......he took the picture... not me, but the view I am sharing with u all
    And...just for the record, she also had a pretty face.....excluding the other captivating elements.
    bla bla bla, the one who is tryin to defend is accusing himself))
    Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

w82blow
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall
    bla bla bla, the one who is tryin to defend is accusing himself))
    H3H3H3.....:P
    Am I the only one here who like cute girls? :P
    Ok......next time I'll keep what I'll see only for me

Activ
    mean ??

his friend total noob omg , i can't belive myself he can use zoom and make it better :P too small .

Quote Originally Posted by Activ
    his friend total noob omg , i can't belive myself he can use zoom and make it better :P too small .

movies =owned
    btw pls medo dont translet my words

Edit By Marshall : nop, medo woun't translate your words, you got a warning....

pls medo can i go with u i give u same from mine 2 [[disko owned here ]]

Activ
    don't worry he don't have to translate it coz nery going to clean it as always . rulez rulez .

Edit:Ehm....

well didnt know just english here :closed:

btw activ where ur pic FFs i am w8ing

Page 11 of 600 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast