Page 7 of 600 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to see all people and some cool girls ;)

Quote Originally Posted by FirezzzZ
    when i was in high school,my class was "gangesters' paradise" type,so if a student sleeps the teacher would thank god and pray that he wont wake up untill he is gone..sadly now im in college,and if i even make the tinniest sound i might have to fail in the doctor's subject..so have ur fun sleeping marshall..wont happen again in near future

u are very, VERY wrong... in our universities, sleeping is the most common action...
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

Medo
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall
    when my muscles are going to get smaller : i must wake up to work them out
    Well , i notick that u are Cheating while sleeping
    How u pombing ur army like this ??

his arms are normal... it's just that his head is very small
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

Ykc
    ahah lol... scorp just got himself ban

Quote Originally Posted by ProfileScorp
    u are very, VERY wrong... in our universities, sleeping is the most common action...
    accually same here,when i was studying commerce,i didnt know where the lecture room is (no shit),but after 3 years of failing i had to transfer to another college as i was getting to be kicked out anyway,in my new college the attendancy is about 20~25 students max ! so the doctors know us by name,cant really sleep there,can i?

Quote Originally Posted by jostavo-lonely
    hahahah fashel btw same like me i always sleep when my teacher start and 1 time he saw me and he kick my as from class call my dade

my dade kick from home for 1 week
    haha ROFL
    One week temp ban from home... that's not good
    PBT!

Quote Originally Posted by ProfileScorp
    his arms are normal... it's just that his head is very small
    oh yea, that's why it doesn't fit into the picture
    P.S : i didn't have to shave my head to have a surgery for brain implant....
    Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

Medo
    Edit : Afff , , pissed off , stop acting plz like a kid ! it was a joke !! Dont ruin jokes !!
    l dont think ill get angry like this if u were joking with me too !!
    Last edited by Medo; 20th March 2006 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dim3t3(6)
    Edit : Afff , , pissed off , stop acting plz like a kid ! it was a joke !! Dont ruin jokes !!
    l dont think ill get angry like this if u were joking with me too !!
    well, if i would have said that 2 u, it wouldn't be a joke

ps: joke ofc
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER

ok .. here're some pics of me skiing 'n' dancing on black slope- unfortunately there were no girls around

those're movie captures - so if some1 wanna see how 'charleston' (its kind of dance BTW) on skis look like - just PM me or something

P.S VOLKL P60 - OWNGE
    80/3 RT stats. Proud to be 4N.

post movies, anyway rossignol rox ;D
    Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

hmm those movies r 16MB - and any attempts to lower its size resulted in enlargement to 170 MB

is that even possible to avoid separating it and posting it as one file ? or i have to make a puzzle of it and wish u to have fun getting this together to watch 15sec movie in result XAXA

R U REALLY SURE U WANNA C THAT ACCORDING TO THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES ?

btw - every skis rox is theres good skier on'em ( i love those ppl that come here with skis for 700$ and when u see them skiing u just wanna - u know what i mean ) but - VOLKL fits me the best - skiing royality ... and edges stay sharp for a long time - not even speaking about edge hold on every type of snow
    Last edited by S4pPH1roN; 20th March 2006 at 10:04 PM.

just make those 17 mb in 4 parts each 5 mb and last 3 mb... as we did many times with pics/movies from mountains

yep, it's possible... with WinRar, search through the archiving options...
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER

Uploading File(s) - Please Wait .... either it has frozen or my imba net is sending file with imba speed 64bit/sec = 8 B/sec GG for today - ill try again tommorow

Page 7 of 600 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast