Page 54 of 600 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to see all people and some cool girls ;)

RockNation
    Quote Originally Posted by FirezzzZ
    lol,ive never used it for 2 reasons
    1-when i used to play the game,there wasnt such a thing called "ban list".
    2-i cant host
    How the .... u cant host with all of those threads about hosting? T_T Joking . I can host but I dont like to do so. Man u dont enter msn often? Cuz I didnt see you online at all :|.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall
    next time i see , not only on this thread, but on this forum , other language than english, i will ban that posting account w/o any way back.
    I hope i made myself clear .
    I think (70%-80%) sure that yudah will be first banned . Oh and btw there are ppl who post here for the first time. They will receve ban too? I will that those u should warn cuz they will create new accounts asking why were there accounts banned. Anyway do what u think it's best.

Ok let's continue with this thread and come back to it's original task: pics, pics, pics . Post pics ppl .

Quote Originally Posted by Medo
    BTW , l Think u understand English good Alexa !!
    huh ?

next time i see , not only on this thread, but on this forum , other language than english, i will ban that posting account w/o any way back.

xD rofl i guess everyone got that message, aint like imma get ban for it anyway, seeing i can only speak english lolol xD

Quote Originally Posted by viper
    How the .... u cant host with all of those threads about hosting? T_T Joking . I can host but I dont like to do so. Man u dont enter msn often? Cuz I didnt see you online at all :|.
    jokin? i mean lol,iam online all the time,iam only offline when iam asleep or when i find some 3D person to talk to

Medo
    Quote Originally Posted by demon-_-lady
    huh ?
    omg , Sorry .... l mean Understand Arabic !!

Guys... what have you done with this thread? xD
    I was browsing 6-7 pages in a row due I was inactive for a week and all what I can see is talking about some stupid d'oh, oh'd or something.. wtf?
    I saw nice photo of painted girl, that was cute and 7 pages of "...."- dunno how it call. I know this thread is the special one, but I guess sMod should look here often ;;
    Dont try to be someone on forum...

Or like Plavsha uses to say : Keep trying to be someone on forum, cause you have no chance in real life, suckers xD

Quote Originally Posted by Palec
    Guys... what have you done with this thread? xD
    I was browsing 6-7 pages in a row due I was inactive for a week and all what I can see is talking about some stupid d'oh, oh'd or something.. wtf?
    I saw nice photo of painted girl, that was cute and 7 pages of "...."- dunno how it call. I know this thread is the special one, but I guess sMod should look here often ;;
    d'OOOOH !

Hope is a mother of fools d`oh
    Całej wódki nie wypijesz, wszystkich dup nie wyruchasz .... ale trzeba się starać ^__^

stop the d'ohs and post more pics...will be having more of outrageous rock parties in the near future

Activ
    Marshall Is ToTal Rite ..... D'oh
    stop the d'ohs and post more pics...will be having more of outrageous rock parties in the near future
    u r the one who start it here :P
    Last edited by Activ; 27th May 2006 at 01:55 PM.

Medo
    You are right palec ... But D'oh isnt that bad !! ...
    Say D'oh ... lts Easy and simple xD

Quote Originally Posted by Medo
    Say D'oh ... lts Easy and simple xD
    you guys learn fast... u can compete with the speaking parrots
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

RockNation
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfileScorp
    you guys learn fast... u can compete with the speaking parrots
    lol This was funny .

Scarch
    Its time we recreate this thread...

Ok, my hard disc broke down so i lost all the data on C drive, meaning i lost all of my photos. As soon as i get mine photo, i'll post it. In the meantime i'll comment.
    Marshall, you look like someone i could easily beat up (would like to do that, because i heard what you did to Dizzydbd).
    And no offence, your girlfriend looks like an ugly tramp. IMO, you look better then her.
    I would ask some of you to never attach their photos again, because some of us may die of laugther or choke in our own puke caused by your ugliness and pathetic looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarch
    Ok, my hard disc broke down so i lost all the data on C drive, meaning i lost all of my photos. As soon as i get mine photo, i'll post it. In the meantime i'll comment.
    Marshall, you look like someone i could easily beat up (would like to do that, because i heard what you did to Dizzydbd).
    And no offence, your girlfriend looks like an ugly tramp. IMO, you look better then her.
    I would ask some of you to never attach their photos again, because some of us may die of laugther or choke in our own puke caused by your ugliness and pathetic looks.
    Manner up man. We don't choose our apperance, we just born. So stop insulting ANYONE about it, mr I-AM-PERFECT, ok? Ye, I'll never post my pic, cause I dont wanna anybody seeing my ugly polish face and I'm really touched of comment like yours. Spend more time in the front of your pc, c ya.
    Dont try to be someone on forum...

Or like Plavsha uses to say : Keep trying to be someone on forum, cause you have no chance in real life, suckers xD

Page 54 of 600 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast