Page 511 of 600 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 8990

Thread: I want to see all people and some cool girls ;)

This is what awesome looks like Silver.'s Avatar
    Awards
    Never seen a Smurf drunk b4...oh well...everything has a start

17,2nd of January
    „Сањао сам неке чудне Србе. Причају српски, а мисле турски.“

Quote Originally Posted by Silver. View Post
    Never seen a Smurf drunk b4...oh well...everything has a start
    I rarely drink that needed amount of getting yourself wasted nor fast enough,so you won't see me drunk..
    I caught a cold about 2 weeks ago and can't seem to get rid of it so far .. the picture with the glass was taken ~1 week ago and the other ones were taken on the 28th of november

"Liked by <insert unimportant value>,hated by <less important value>,respected by <everyone>"
    Smurf ®™

nice photos SMURF, 1st can be very nice if not this guy... -_-

cant you make photo only with her? then will be nice,
    this guy waste this photo ^^

but still nice

edit:
    me pro me again:

Last edited by Ludwiczek; 14th December 2008 at 11:18 PM.

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

You never get drunk because you don't drink with me.. Protoss once wanted to get me drunk.. His friend too.. Party ended too quickly for them :/ We had to carry them back home.. Such a sad story... :/

Anyway, I will get video from my friend soon and post it here, just so you can see what's real alcohol abusing..

For now, enjoy this one :

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tix3N1sy1nA[/url]

People with me were : .lagger. LCF1 too_goo_4_u and Dojca

It was around 2AM when we started drinking, going to buy more alcohol driving in one-way street ( wrong direction ofc ) and coming back to get even more drunk..

Then we decided to go on Bovan Lake, so we bough some more beer, too_good "bought" some cookies and we were on our way. Drinking and singing, playing chicken with other cars who were turning lights on/off to tell us that we are in their lane.. ( like we didn't know that.. ) We came to lake and too_good was pissed by some barking dog, tied up over some campers tent.. He tryed to hit the dog with 20cm big rock... Dog was only 10cm tall some he dodged it like np... We took a bath, scared all the fishes for the fishermans who woke up around 5AM to have nice calm fishing and we were on our way home... We deciced it would be fun to "borrow" a chicken from somewhere so our driver .lagger. took a turn and hit couple of them. We picked one up and I made a suggestion we put it there and drive like that. Unfortunatelly for us BUS who we played chick with reported that to cops so they were waiting for us on our way home.. Rest, you can see from video .. ^^

P.S. Do not try attempt this at home. These stunts were performed by professionals or by supervision of professionals. Stuns like this can result in many bad things, for example geting ur driving licence taken for 6 months and money penalty of 200euros.

How we party, Aleksinac style...
    Last edited by -Plavsha; 15th December 2008 at 08:06 AM.

ROFL + LMAO = HAHAH
    Sry for serbian,this cannot be translated...
    Prpa od cajkani plavsho,svi ste se ucutali.... PWNT

plavsha i bet i can outdrink you easy but its a bit childlish...
    and havent special sens...
    i drink various quantities, depend on mood and desired target ;p
    but almost always i controll it, trying drink not much and not fall into drunk

If you pay me and wanna competition... be my guest

we can invite Palec as judge ^^

drinking is NOT competition.... its for smart ppl...

anyone remember Jesus (_pSY)? and his imagined drinking ~2-4 L 40% vodka at 1 party? xD ;D

ps.

me PRO?
    Last edited by Ludwiczek; 15th December 2008 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Plavsha View Post
    You never get drunk because you don't drink with me.. Protoss once wanted to get me drunk.. His friend too.. Party ended too quickly for them :/ We had to carry them back home.. Such a sad story... :/

Anyway, I will get video from my friend soon and post it here, just so you can see what's real alcohol abusing..

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tix3N1sy1nA[/URL]

It was around 2AM when we started drinking, going to buy more alcohol driving in one-way street ( wrong direction ofc ) and coming back to get even more drunk..

Then we decided to go on Bovan Lake, so we bough some more beer, too_good "bought" some cookies and we were on our way. Drinking and singing, playing chicken with other cars who were turning lights on/off to tell us that we are in their lane.. ( like we didn't know that.. ) We came to lake and too_good was pissed by some barking dog, tied up over some campers tent.. He tryed to hit the dog with 20cm big rock... Dog was only 10cm tall some he dodged it like np... We took a bath, scared all the fishes for the fishermans who woke up around 5AM to have nice calm fishing and we were on our way home... We deciced it would be fun to "borrow" a chicken from somewhere so our driver .lagger. took a turn and hit couple of them. We picked one up and I made a suggestion we put it there and drive like that. Unfortunatelly for us BUS who we played chick with reported that to cops so they were waiting for us on our way home.. Rest, you can see from video .. ^^

P.S. Do not try attempt this at home. These stunts were performed by professionals or by supervision of professionals. Stuns like this can result in many bad things, for example geting ur driving licence taken for 6 months and money penalty of 200euros.

You guys are ****ing crazy )
    I love it
    PS: Muie

"Liked by <insert unimportant value>,hated by <less important value>,respected by <everyone>"
    Smurf ®™

smurf is 11 dayz older than me
    motivational video made by me,.. enjoy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnDFWs0Gq80

Regrets.. I had a few ...

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

@ Jane

If Smurf is 11 days, then I'm 12 days older than you..

@ Smurf

It's just the tip of the ice berg..
    Once we pushed that big public trash can.. ( can't remember the word now ) on middle of one way street, and we climb some stairs, rolled up a joint, start getting high and watched as people can't drive with cars through that street and going longer way around..

Stole 50 beers from one fridge caffe, drank them in other caffe soft-comfy-chairs then broke them.. In city center.. Then police came.. Then I got 2 invitations for court where I didn't shown up.. To be continued...

I ride in all police vechiles available in Aleksinac.. Fiat / Peugoet / Zastava / Defender and that van, dunno the name for it..

Once while I was coming back from party I got hit by vodka bottle... In my head.. Got a big cut but didn't know who did it, from which window bottle was thrown.. So, when next party was, after we got drunk, me and my friend decided to throw some rocks.. Cuz we didn't knew which window was it we broke about 3-4 before we started running... xD

I can't even remember stuff... Too bad we didn't had camera with us all the time ( noone is sober enough to operate it anyway ) otherwise I would post all kinds of incriminating **** for you to watch and rofl...

I made my facebook today, but if you noobs have an account check out video on this page.. If you can access it or something... I'm not rly good with FB..

[url]http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=1215477130&banter_id=1297394021&show_a ll#/profile.php?id=1297394021[/url]

Anyway.. At friday my friend has some thing going on at his place.. I'm sure some **** will happen.. I'll try to force some of guys who don't drink too much to bring camera and record/take pic of it so I hope I'll post something ... Cu :*

Plavsha showing off his drunking skills ? pfff ****ing lush xD

By the way them playboy rings
    my mother stole from you
    well Nate finally got em back sh-t
    it must have been at least 16 years ago
    well I put em in your cask ahhh
    moving past it, it still aint registered yet
    but you can bet you’re legacy they’ll never forget
    the motor city mo-town
    hip hop vet, hip hop shop, dreads
    it don’t stop there
    yeah, as difficult as it sounds
    RIP Big Proof

Quote Originally Posted by -Plavsha View Post

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tix3N1sy1nA[/url]

Imba xD

When are u going to have the next party ?? ^^
    Jiggitup

old lol?
    Hidden Text click here to show

Never,cause I'll not let him to be any parties anymore

damn i need to hang out with this plavsha sometimez^^!!
    motivational video made by me,.. enjoy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnDFWs0Gq80

Regrets.. I had a few ...

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

He behaves noobish,believe me ^^

Page 511 of 600 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 ... LastLast