Page 4 of 600 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to see all people and some cool girls ;)

Quote Originally Posted by [Moob]Lord
    OMFG who is the Mod for this section.. is it me or there not seeing this guy subzero needs banning?
    Sorry for running this thread topic, but I want to answer this.

You should know...that I can't ban users ! I'm not forum admins or smod.
    Understand now ? ....

marilyn-kdc
    Hey dont destroy this topic with ur insults and stupid posts.This is for posting pics and cool girls so stop arguing with others sub-zero.

Medo
    Sorry ALL.
    EDIT : Deleted By DeaDUnDeaD.
    Last edited by Medo; 2nd March 2006 at 08:30 AM.

Medo
    Sorry ALL.
    EDIT : Deleted by DeaDUnDeaD.
    Last edited by Medo; 2nd March 2006 at 08:30 AM.

C'mon guys stop the insults ....this thread is not for that..

Quote Originally Posted by Nery
    Sorry for running this thread topic, but I want to answer this.

You should know...that I can't ban users ! I'm not forum admins or smod.
    Understand now ? ....

Well Nery i understand where your coming from... i shouldnt have said Mods.. seeing that admins only have the power to banned.. so yea.. but the statement was already made by DragonSlayer.. so after this last thread insults shall cease from this part of the forum.. and return to what this section was made for.

Here we go again.. Motaro acts just like Tangonecla back then..
    I think a ban would be justified for this offensive behaviour. With these manners you won´t get far on this forum.

BAN THEM ALL!
    THEY WILL SUFFER!
    Btw, I don't have ABSOLUTELY (from this case particalary) agains deadundead, but.. what's the point of banning him, if he will make new acc? Ban from fourm is like kick (on server), you can always come again... Ban on IP is something :] Hope someone get my point.
    p.s. It wasn't IP ban for Demete.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero
    Ok reply to theese 2 threads above this.Onslaught,wtf does ''offensive behavior'' mean.Please dont play smart,by using terms that u hear from some people that actually know what it means.Offensive behavior=jerk,simply said.

And who will suffer uf he gets baned?Big Deal.Ban me if u please.
    dude,take a break,or have u had much of the "encougement & patriotism" bills lately...go create another thread and ill be the 1st to argue with u in the way u like...leave this thread as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero
    .Please dont play smart,by using terms that u hear from some people that actually know what it means.
    That seems to be your standard sentence. But dont you worry, I know exactly what Im saying.
    But let me explain to you what offensive behaviour is if its so hard to understand.
    "(little gay fucking moron) drink steroids fuck off" is offensive behaviour.

@Palec: I was talking about Motaro. Sub-Zero´s attitude is questionable but at least he didnt really insult anybody, yet.

Martinus78
    can u delete all post that are not connected with topic pls? it is the best solution imo and continuing with answering end nowhere.

wtf?
    Are u all out of u'r minds !? Plz stop this ..if u want to insult and argue plz cr8 a special thread for this ,dont spoil this ffs
    Last edited by demon-_-lady; 2nd March 2006 at 08:16 AM.

Medo
    Threads Deleted.

Activ
    why ppl act like that .... guys this is pics thread , plz understand <=== , plz any admin delete sux threads and leave pics only , no more bullshit plz , if u have pic post it , if u not just c pics don't spam guys plz .

delete posts not threads noobs
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

Page 4 of 600 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast