Page 102 of 600 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 8990

Thread: I want to see all people and some cool girls ;)

some pics taken with my phone
    first one > marshall
    second > ilidan
    Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

eh.. If I had a cable to my cell phone I would post my polish (ugly ;p ) face.
    Nice pictures xD
    Dont try to be someone on forum...

Or like Plavsha uses to say : Keep trying to be someone on forum, cause you have no chance in real life, suckers xD

haha, i forgot about my driver's licence )
    i celebrated my birthday 2 days ago, cuz of some complicated stuff, and my friends made smth for me , as they knew that i'm studying for driver's licence they made me one even faster , haha, have a look )

the third picture it's the licence itself, scanned by my, the first two files are the source files , anyway it was made of plastic, just like the real one, omg

read the second picture to understand what 1, 2 ,3 etc mean
    Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

ok scorp asked who's raven, well , this is raven

first > raven
    second > raven at my party ,;)

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall
    second > raven at my party ,;)

haha, raven unleashed
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

Raven has good taste xD
    Dont try to be someone on forum...

Or like Plavsha uses to say : Keep trying to be someone on forum, cause you have no chance in real life, suckers xD

Quote Originally Posted by Palec
    Raven has good taste xD
    and u saw nothing )

and ilidan unleashed

Activ
    Quote Originally Posted by Palec
    eh.. If I had a cable to my cell phone I would post my polish (ugly ;p ) face.
    Nice pictures xD
    ask ur sister how she post her pics and she will help u ... don't worry free of charge :P and she helpfull .
    Nice pic marshell ... and GL for ur future licence .
    i have question , if anyone know wut happen to elf mother .... coz last time he said that something wrong happen ? ... and i didn't c him online ...
    Last edited by Activ; 23rd July 2006 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Activ
    i have question , if anyone know wut happen to elf mother .... coz last time he said that something wrong happen ? ... and i didn't c him online ...
    i don't think that's a subject to discuss here
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

Activ
    i know ... i'm sry for that .. but i can't c8 new thread for that ... :S .

dont worry activ, we can discuss everything here

u don't discuss things like that on forum
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER

[-Y-]Soulkeeper

3?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall
    some pics taken with my phone
    first one > marshall
    second > ilidan
    and the 3rd ?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfileScorp
    u don't discuss things like that on forum
    really? and then what off topic means ?
    anyway we can discuss everything and i'm afraid that u cant do nothing about it TT

Page 102 of 600 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast