Thread: Admin in rage, please help!

New User

Admin in rage, please help!

Admin rage, please help.
    one admin could not accept the loss of the game so he used his power by pausing the game a moment before the king died. And we are all waiting even now for about 10 minute becouse he dont whana unpause. I dont know do you need game ID, or am i making post on right place, but i know that i need help for this if i missed forum or smth like that cane u guide me? I have only screen shoot
    My in game name is : __oUo__
    Admin rage game name is : platinum777
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	570.3 KB 
ID:	180624Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	558.9 KB 
ID:	180625

Blog Entries
    Hi,

unfortunately platinum777 is not one of our staff. To be more specific, he is not even registered on our server. Looks like you were playing on a cross platform hostbot that allows players from multiple different realms to play together.

Since this is apparently a privately owned hostbot the owner can do whatever he/she wants in the game. Even if username was registered with us I couldn't do anything in this case. What we could do as a last resort is to take down the whole host so they could not host games anymore but it would need to be for some excessive bad behaviour and rule breaking.

All you can do is to try and find out who the host was and complain on their forum/place or avoid this host in the future.
    Last edited by Cen; 30th October 2020 at 05:43 PM.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion