Thread: Ghost++ freezing, GhostOne racial/color config bug

Ghost++ freezing, GhostOne racial/color config bug

I'm attempting to host Fate/Another(FateV1.2Z_Fix_CHT.w3x) using any bot on v1.28.5. I want the bot to be stable and work for months without needing a restart.

Is there a stable bot I can use? It has to be hosted from my server. Preferrably not the version with advanced commands stripped out.

Ghost++ 1.7.2 can run and host it perfectly, but it will sometimes randomly freeze and be unresponsive to commands, kick entire lobby and become unjoinable (with nothing mentioned in the log file). At other times it will kick everyone with an ECONNRESET.
    Code:
    [Thu Mar 05 22:46:26 2020] [GAME: fate_bot_auto #3] (07:08) [All] [DeltaRayEdge]: !check aaa
    [Thu Mar 05 22:46:26 2020] [GAME: fate_bot_auto #3] admin [DeltaRayEdge] sent command [check] with payload [aaa]
    [Thu Mar 05 22:46:26 2020] [GAME: fate_bot_auto #3] [Local]: Checked player [aaa]. Ping: 131ms, From: US, Admin: No, Owner: Yes, Spoof Checked: Yes, Realm: N/A, Reserved: No.
    [Thu Mar 05 22:49:41 2020] [GAME: fate_bot_auto #4] player [SSSSSSSSS|<CENSORED IP>] joined the game
    [Thu Mar 05 22:49:41 2020] [GAME: fate_bot_auto #4] [Local]: Waiting for 11 more players before the game will automatically start.
    [Thu Mar 05 22:49:41 2020] [TCPSOCKET] error (send) - ECONNRESET
    [Thu Mar 05 22:49:41 2020] [GAME: fate_bot_auto #3] deleting player [aaa]: has lost the connection (timed out)
    [Thu Mar 05 22:49:41 2020] [GAME: fate_bot_auto #3] [Local]: aaa has lost the connection (timed out).
    [Thu Mar 05 22:49:41 2020] [GAME: fate_bot_auto #3] deleting player [bbb]: has lost the connection (timed out)
    [Thu Mar 05 22:49:41 2020] [GAME: fate_bot_auto #3] [Local]: bbb has lost the connection (timed out).
    I have not been able to determine what causes the freezing or the TCP errors.

GhostOne can run and host it perfectly, except it locks the Team Race and Color options regardless if i let it autoconfig or set it to 32 in playerslot under mapcfg, setting it 96 "enables" the dropdown menu but nothing can be selected. According to the documentation, it should be the other way around. I have not played enough to test if it suffers from the same freezing/connection bugs as ghost++ 1.7.2.

Ghost++ forks edited with up to v1.30 support can join pvpgn chat rooms and "host" !pub games but the games are invisible, typing the game name manually returns game not found, but the name persists in the game list as a blank map (unjoinable).

Blog Entries
    I think you pretty much exhausted all available options. You could try a bot restart with a cron job every nght when nobody is using it.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

the 1.30 forks need to be recompiled with 1.285 configs to work, but i am unsure if they are more stable than 1.7.2 in regards to tcp errors

the lobby errors seem to have been a common thing too

Blog Entries
    Have you tried [url]https://github.com/uakfdotb/ghostpp[/url] ?

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion