I grew up in here playing the real dota many years ago... But since development of my own map takes all my free time, i haven been here for 10 years, so i don't know how you guys operate and what are your goals.

I wanna ask you about warcraft versions. How and why you go from one patch to another? What is your aim? Why stick to the 1.26? Is 1.28 your final patch? Will you be making to 1.31 eventually? Why do we need 1.26 communities? If your final goal is the latest pre-reforged version of w3, then what is keeping you from going straight to it now? Human resources? Money to pay to IT people?

My perfect dreamworld is where we have one 1.31 community for the whole world to play and keep making maps while watching from a safe distance with distrust at blizzard and what it is doing with reforged. Why are the reason for us not having it yet?

My map is very resource heavy, definitely not working in 1.26. I need stable, but relatively modern warcraft platform to create in, since reforged was deepthroated to us by force