Thread: Legion td host and unban

New User

Legion td host and unban

What bot is hosting legion td. I did leave only 1 time before we are losing and I get autobanned. I cant find server host. In the game it says burgame.jumping.com but that website is not showing. Can anybody help. I can't play it with another account I don't know why I think I get ipbanned. I just wanna play legion td.

Honored Legend
    Awards
    left click once the game you want to join and check "host" on the right side of the screen, it should tell you who is hosting the game and then you can ask for unban

New User
    The host is omg_host and when I enter the LTD game, it says burgame.jumpingcrab.com is the host, but there are no webpage like that.

I have the same problem, my game crashed, because I am playing trought plug-in HDD and after it crashed, i obviously disconnected and got auto-banned. Any ideas, how to get unban?

Blog Entries
    I don't recognise this host, from the info I can gather it looks like someone from russia is running it. That is about it. :/

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    I don't recognise this host, from the info I can gather it looks like someone from russia is running it. That is about it. :/
    that is the only game where you can find players on eurobattle servers now, other games are empty.

New User
    PLS no score last my game.

2 players left game after start.

Me 3v1.

PLS no score last game - VYMAHAC.
    pls help me