Thread: Still Alive!

Thumbs up Still Alive!

hi eurobattle.net; I wanna thank you all for giving me good moments.

When I first came here I had broken up with my girlfriend and I was in a very bad situation, this place helped me to pull myself together. I spent 3 years here and I had fun in every moment of it. in turkish section of the server I was one of the few ones who stayed to the end. then no one left. .

as a person I have become stronger,better in every aspect of life,more handsome,more popular. . . and I think you guys-this place have a part in it. thank you
    Last edited by ReaLDeaL.; 4th June 2019 at 02:12 AM.

Honored Legend
    Awards
    i feel you, eurobattle.net helped me through tough times as well. i was going through depression and whenever i felt down i went to SS channel and people always encouraged me to become better by helping me with kind and nice words. i never had friends irl but i would join RD // EU // 1500+ games and players would always welcome me and be friendly with me, we would exchange kind words and catch up on our lives and how things are going.
    After spending few days on eurobattle.net I overcame my negative thought and gained confidence, I started dating the hottest dudes in town, eating at the most luxurious restaurants, wearing fresh clothes, in other words my life turned around.

this wasn't a thing to make fun of but take your time man ; )

all I meant was this place helped me to take my head off things,I wasnt in to chatting to people here or smth.it's just a game ; )

me improving as a person of course up to me. I meant it may be too little to even mention but in my eye this community has a part in it ; )
    Last edited by ReaLDeaL.; 8th June 2019 at 02:51 AM.

hi every budy can any one tell me why wc3 cant lanch gproxy said wc already lanch and tanks

Honored Member
    Same goes for me to a certain extend. Not only i had my fun playing with friends here in past (great times). I also had very important experience and made mistakes which i hopefully will be able to avoid in future in real life.

long time no see

T-PAIN is gay.
    Confirmed 10/10.

deity's still noob
    ola guys

New User
    same here ! still alive and still running
    to be is to be