Thread: Problem with making account

New User

Problem with making account

I was playing on bnet in twrpg and had saves with nickname koks1 now i tried to make account with same nickname on eurob like on bnet and play on those saves here, but i see that acc that name exists already and idk what to do now bcs can't play on those saves bcs someone probably tried to stole my saves, when i looked when last time someone was logged on that acc it was in october, by missclick today activated it, is there some option to play on those saves or get back my acc?

New User

Question

I was playing on bnet in the world rpg and had saves with nickname koks1. Now i tried to make account with same nickname on eurobattlenet like on battlenet and play on those saves here but i see that account with this name exists already and I don't know what to do now because I can't play on those saves because someone probably tried to stole my saves. When i looked when last time someone was logged on that account it was in october, activated this account yesterday because thought it will help I don't know why? Is there chance to play on those saves on eurobattlenet? Or let me have account with that nickname on eurobattlenet? Because need to have same nickname like on battlenet to play on those saves.

After months of inactivity and not activating account, account will be deleted so you have to re-create it once again. So create account with the same name and see if you still have saves. About this "Now i tried to make account with same nickname on eurobattlenet like on battlenet", if you had played on another realm which was not Eurobattle.net, then your saves should not be here, but I'm not in that story, never played games the way you did so maybe someone else will give you better advice. Last login was in October 2017. Also on your profile is location Poland and email from inactive account is pointing to another country so not sure if account was really yours. Try to create it once again, see wiki page, you need to have 1.28.5 [url]http://wiki.eurobattle.net/index.php?title=Main_Page[/url] , got impression that your game is outdated.

New User
    sir i am having the same problem as well.. my user name is All_is_well^_^ in other platforms but cant able to use it here coz of the special charater ^ so i cant able to use save files from RGC can u please help me to change/have that username