**I am creating this thread for all future readers to use this as reference for instigation.**

I have been an avid user of Eurobattle.net since 2009, and I really enjoy this server's community, compared to the general Battle.net server. For Dota, comparing lagabuse.com to ENTgaming.net, I can already see that lagabuse.com is far more advanced and has a better community than its competitor.

The problem that I see with Eurobattle.net is that it does not support capabilities for Mac. There is the traditional route of running bootcamp or OSX parallels to run Windows and install the Eurobattle.net client.

With the release of the warcraft 3 for the OSX platform in 2016, Blizzard has brought back old users and also gained a lot of new users, who are stuck playing on the general Battle.net server, because they have either never heard of Eurobattle.net or do not want to go through the hassle of installing bootcamp or OSX parallels.

The purpose of this post is to request the developers of eurobattle.net to create a ".dmg" Eurobattle.net installer, so that these Mac users can also join in on this awesome community. I think that this development will be a good investment for the future, as Blizzard intends on creating a remastered Warcraft 3 version, which will hopefully bring in a LOT more new players.

Eurobattle.net is missing out on a sizeable demographic. And with the way that ENT is running their bots, these new people will soon grow tired and ditch warcraft 3 for good.

Thank you...