Thread: Ip unban request

New User

Post Ip unban request

Hi Cen recently got in some harsh word fight lets called it thatway with guy names Saiyan and my account named Bobby_Knuckles got banned, no matter in that but worst thing is i got IP ban
    and in ticket below me i found out that Saiyan acused Akuma for power using as Administator because he tasted that Ip banning too,
    I find also that there is no Ticket posted by anyone that acuse me for Bad manners in that game
    It is clear that Saiyan whis Akuma and Akuma put IP ban on me
    Saiyan was speaking in that post when Akuma banned him for waken him up and that he wishes for You and Efko to see this now look what they are doing
    Saiyan showed how big ''Man'' he is with this action and Akuma clearly use his powers cause he ip ban me on some wisperin from his friend or whatever
    please unban me and react on this power abusing

Honored Member
    I assure you that it has nothing to do with akuma. You flamed that saiyan guy and got banned for that : [url]http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=183518.0[/url]
    Then your accounts were checked by another staff member and it was decided that you should be locked. It will be investigated

New User
    Yes but in Bad manners / racism report there is no ticket about my account it was clearly whisper, also i never left game on my account Bobby_Knuckles and on Banlist there is comment massive leaver, i cant provide with names of other guys of mh which i said in simillar ticket but on banlist list is huge of guys like that, and it is ok for permaban but why i didnt got ip immedeatly then, i got locked acc then 2 days after ip ban, with no ticket for my account it is clearly a whisper message like hey: check this dude ban him pls thing.

Honored Member
    Like i said, a staff member (not akuma) suspected that you are a massive flamer because of that ban request by saiyan, checked your accounts and suggested the lock, this is why it was issued after 2 days. Another question is if the lock was justified and it will be checked.

Honored Member
    What do you say about these games?

[url]http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6106454[/url]
    [url]http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6098478[/url]
    [url]http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6106669[/url]
    [url]http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6103265[/url]

New User
    first game: [url]http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6106454[/url] , my brother left you can check we were locked, he left as Huskar, after that i wanted to supp Blood so we have chance to win, he was salty and blamin us
    second game: [url]http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6098478[/url] noone of accounts from there is mine, I my brother played as Tiny, that acc is from his friend, you can find that nickname Pikacburazeru played on several different IP most times from Belgrade.
    third game: [url]http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6106669[/url] i played against my brother he was Clinkz, that is only game i left i was Murloc there
    fourth game: [url]http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6103265[/url] that is not my game its prob 2 years ago, every nick on this eurobattle.net that have prefix Gabii or Gabonac is my brother that is his nick in real life everybody call him like that, you can find all his accounts like Gabiii_Drogos, Gabii_bacjee Gabii_Jebac or with Gabonac something simillar.
    You said someone suspected but not Akuma, which by the way i dont buy that story at all, but someone suspected cause of ban request by saiyan i still didnt find ticket that saiyan posted about me, It was issued after 2 days with my Ip ban but when my account Bobby_Knuckles was banned it was immediately putted on banlist that i am also massive leaver which i didnt left game onthat account, even tho i left 1 game as Motown_Phenom and was decided 2 days after with IP ban still was putted before 2 days on banlist on account Bobby_Knuckles /massive leaver/ which is not true
    also check after ip unban that i got nearly month ago on my IP i played only with 2 accounts: first Bobby_Knuckles, second: Motown_Phenom /
    I am clearly not first no last one who will rage and say some stupid momma joke on eurobattle net but i am not massive leaver that is for sure, Not gonna beg here for unban you know it is not justice to give IP ban to someone for one game, ok i agree with lockin my account, but Ip ban caused by whisperin to Admin and not posting ticket, of course i cant agree how can i. But if you wanna keep killin community here and continue with ip bans like this then be my guest you know, ban them all until only you admins make own room and play dota 5v5.
    This is just small list for maphackers that got account locked and one team killing. Did you give those guys IP ban? this guy Nanao maked 4 different same name account and you let him for 4 times to be baned and i got IP ban for one game?
    ma5n3t0 Banned Maphack 10.01.2018, 17:38:49 Permanent Blind_Joker
    seohyun..... Banned Maphack 30.11.2017, 04:14:13 Permanent kja12
    taiwan Banned Team Killing Natsumi 27.11.2017, 15:16:22 Permanent LexMonster
    Nanao... Banned Maphack 24.11.2017, 19:29:00 Permanent kja12
    Nanao-.- Banned Maphack 24.11.2017, 19:05:40 Permanent kja12
    nanao^.^ Banned Maphack 24.11.2017, 16:12:10 Permanent kja12
    nanao^^ Banned Maphack 24.11.2017, 15:20:02 Permanent kja12
    nanao Banned Maphack multiacc 23.11.2017, 19:52:05 Permanent kja12
    baba^fumika- Banned Maphack 19.11.2017, 21:15:02 Permanent kja12
    nana^-^ogura Banned Maphack 19.11.2017, 19:32:45 Permanent kja12
    Baba^_^Fumika Banned Maphack 19.11.2017, 18:31:16 Permanent kja12
    kasumi..arimura Banned Maphack mutliacc 19.11.2017, 17:02:52 Permanent kja12
    Kwon^^yuri Banned Maphack 18.11.2017, 12:57:45 Permanent LexMonster
    _mandara_ Banned Maphack 18.11.2017, 09:12:07 Permanent Blind_Joker
    baba^.^fumika Banned Maphack

Honored Member
    Like i said you were locked mostly for leaving. Its not like admins have telepathic powers to see if it was you or your brother playing so it was assumed it was you. Don't know why you are so dedicated to accusing akuma, he was just the one who issued the ban. If i was checking the accounts i would give the same ban as well. However, your explanation is good enough to lift the ban, your version seems to match so far. To avoid the same happening in the future, i recommend you to tell your brother to stop leaving games, because it can have consequences for both of you.

New User
    Dude i know you dont have telephatic powers to see but i didnt know that biggest issue was leaving and all im trying to prove is that those werent my account cause i have 2 PC's in house, one is mine personally that was banned for nearly 2 years and other is from my brother, all im tryin to say to you is to compare my only 2 accounts after long inactivity named Bobby_Knuckles and Motown_Phenom with accounts of my brother, one of them is named Gabonac^^ which is now just loged on eurobattle.net and stays like that in no room or game cause i just went downstairs to log on his account cause he is not here in the moment, and for you to see that Ip is from same place, and one is banned other is not, and that he is making all those accounts anytime he is losing game or he doesnt like it he leaves, you can check from ip comming from Gabonac^^ and all those simmilar his accounts made in last 2-3 weeks with prefix of his nickname Gabi/Gabonac they are similar and nearly same, I left just one game on my account Motown_Phenom,
    It was mistake of mine to acuse Akuma,but i did cause i didnt know that is reason is leaving that are from my brother, i thought he was wispered, and i thought that cause didnt see ticket.
    All im tryin to say is to see that Ip is probably same of account Bobby_Knuckles and Gabonac^^ and right now account Gabonac^^ is online on eurobattle.net cause he doesnt have ip ban, its just other PC on different Lan from same router

New User
    If account Gabonac^^ is mine, then it shouldnt be online right now cause of IP ban and Gabonac^^ is now online in lobby, that is all im sayin all those accounts are his, but IP of network is probably same i guess cause its 1 router with 2 Lan cables for 2 different PC's.

Honored Member
    The thing is: if he will leave games and get locked, he still can play on your pc, then you may get locked too. This is what i mean by "consequences". Also, the ban isn't always by ip only