Thread: Ip unban request

New User

Ip unban request

Recently got my ip unbaned, and now its banned again. I understand reason for banning my previous account named Bobby_Knuckles and my raging behaviour caused by other guy in that game,
    for record he was whispering me after game with same words cause i didnt let him in newly room created and its not that i was only telling bad words there
    But thing is i didnt find newly posted threat for my account on forum for my behaviour,
    just that my account is banned and i have no permission to see link of that.
    Someone is clearly whispering others administrators which they know personally and some Admins clearly doesnt stick to their jobs here and use their powers for some personal banning thing
    My question is just why i got IP ban again? and some guys that even use mh dont get.

Honored Member
    my account is banned and i have no permission to see link of that.
    Usually locks are discussed in private and the link leads to the discussion, this is why you can't access it.

Someone is clearly whispering others administrators which they know personally and some Admins clearly doesnt stick to their jobs here and use their powers for some personal banning thing
    I don't think so, just less tolerance is shown towards rule breakers, so in some cases if someone is reported once, his accounts can be checked and you were unlocked recently, so you shouldn't be surprised.

some guys that even use mh dont get.
    Please provide the names of such guys

Also, your case will be reviwed here: [URL]http://eurobattle.net/threads/208013-Ip-unban-request[/URL]