Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unban request, akuma kid with frustration

Unban request, akuma kid with frustration

I used a command ~playsound slap.wav on channel lagabuse.com to call my friend Wut because he was afk, after that akuma who always power abuses kicked me from the channel because ''i woke him up'', screenshot in making, he banned my ip btw
    im on this server for more than 11 years and my ip was never banned until this frustriated bot who only wants problems banned me for banal reasons and bugged a story that i was insulting and spamming him, i told him ''evo ti kurac'' and he got offended. Ppl like akuma are ruining this server, before ppl like him became admins and moderators server had like 3k> ppl, nowadays bearley 300. Screenshots soon

I wish not only Efko sees this, but Cen especially because he's one of the guys who's there for around 11-12 years
    Regards and i suggest akuma to visit a shrink, we have a lot of docs for damaged psycho kids
    I'm not the first user on this server to acuse akuma for power abusing

[url]https://m.imgur.com/a/FyveE[/url]

how could i know he was sleeping and public slap is okay if i did that once just to call me friend who was on Topaz and ''idiote glupi nadrkani'' isn't that offensive if i reproted some random user for that on lagabuse.com my report would be denied. and i call him like that only becuase he's power abusing and i have had it with his nonsens
    Last edited by _pLaY.MaKeR_; 4th March 2018 at 05:16 PM.
    ''Jе л' знаш ти како се постаје прави шампион?
    Тако што изађеш на терен кад је најтеже... и победиш.''

Probably the oldest mamber of this community that using w3 locked for nonsense.

i was banned because I stood it for myself proportionately as he contended me.. and i got banned because i acted the same as he did and he's an admin or moderator or what ever...

Regards.

when my friend asked akuma--- why he banned me, akuma responded him ''because kreten(reffering to me) woke me up'' thats not offensive by ur standards?
    power abuse or not? and how could i know that he was sleeping or he was on topaz? i couldnt guess that he was on topaz because of BLIZZARD icon...
    Last edited by _pLaY.MaKeR_; 4th March 2018 at 06:40 PM.

Ashes and Dust I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Just like I told you on PM in lagabuse, in which you flamed me as well.

Apologize for flaming, and I will unban you. That offer still stands.

PS: I am Akuma, and I am much longer on this server than you may think.

(Thanks for making me wake my old account)

I would rather be perma banned than to apologize you for the beef you started(if ure akuma). Stop acting like a kid and pretending like u are someone important here... Blackmailing me for an apologize...

milion people ''flamed'' me like ''i flamed u today'' and that was denied, why do u use double standards? u called me KRETEN..
    Last edited by _pLaY.MaKeR_; 4th March 2018 at 06:08 PM.

Ashes and Dust I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

OK, lets take a look what happened.

1) You used slap in channel.
    2) I kick you for that, telling you to use slap in private.
    3) You rejoin channel, flame me, and slap again.
    4) I ban you from channel.
    5) You flame me via whisper.
    6) I lock you.
    7) You flame me via PM.
    8) I told you to apologize and get unbanned.
    9) You open a thread, insulting yet again.
    10) Once again, I told you to apologize and get unbanned.

Let other admins judge who is the kid with frustraions here.
    Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnis View Post
    OK, lets take a look what happened.

6) I lock you.
    7) You flame me via PM.

Let other admins judge who is the kid with frustraions here.
    Have fun.
    agree, because i dont think u are competitive for some stuff, maybe u are still sleepy and can't think straight... u only narrowed what i did but not your overreact and calling me kreten, imho thats the same level i told u ''nadrkani retard'' which is a medical condition.
    you always decide things subjectively rather than objectively and the cause of that must be your frustration, i never had a thing with you and you just started it after more than 11 years
    Last edited by _pLaY.MaKeR_; 4th March 2018 at 06:33 PM.

I dont know why you kick him and ban on channel with ''reason'' you were sleeping ? Who knows that you are using topaz cuz u have that bnet icon, and who knows that you are sleeping, and what about that you have big friend list and if you can hear sounds they are entering games or leaveing or using fm? And he didnt even talk to you, and you kick him and ban, then he offended you with words like dick and retard or similar that is not even bannable. I was reporting a lot of ppl and guess who solving my req its akuma, and prev. 20 req or more you didnt even touched but when you see mine you come to deny it. Like you are doing that thing with monax, u deny me like 3x and he used hard flame family related like :''fuck your dead mother'' not once 100x. And i got deny, but retard and pusi kurac( suck a dick) is big ? And you started to abuse powers for no damn reason, are you a 15 year old kid or you act like this to get offended bcuz suck my dick or retard for some random person that you never gonna see in your fucking life ? And admin job should be to keep something alive, when server is almost died you kicking and ban for nonsense ppl on channal and etc. you can try with nice word to warn him and tell that is not ok or dont do this or that and explain it why? But not you are saving back of your few friends who ruined every single games here leaveing on purpose cuz there is some noob who failed? Destroying items, ban avoid? And you deny that and flame is worse than game ruin and feeding ? Ofc server is dead people got frustrated with such behavior. That rgc server has 5-10 games per minute ! Its dota 1 old map very old but how they are active and biggest server and like this one going to shut down in few years. Think about it. We are not stupid Akuma, we know what is happaning here. Cheers

Will check tonight or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by efko.aqw-LA View Post
    Will check tonight or tomorrow.
    Okay, thanks, read methods posts too please, have in mind his post too because he has a point.

Regards again.

Blog Entries
    Since I know both of you at least vaguely for many years I won't be doing any favours here, I am impartial. One or both of you might dislike my decisions at the end but such is life.

Let's do it by the book then.

[url]http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=1425.0[/url]
    [url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/94183-Bad-Manners-RULES-How-to-report-it[/url]!

1. Channel kick: slapping in full channel can be considered spam, so I'd say 50/50 it was justified. Whatever really, it's just a kick.
    2. Channel ban: you rejoined and repeated, clearly asking for it. Channel ban justified.

As for ban/ip lock I can't comment since I don't have any screenshots about that, I did however correct the ban to account lock for now as per bad manner rules. IP ban lifted.
    Last edited by Cen; 5th March 2018 at 12:35 AM.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

[URL]https://m.imgur.com/a/FyveE[/URL]
    0. General Codex
    Note: All decisions are mainly rendered by Moderators and can vary from those from 'Table of Sanctions'.
    Note: Admins' words are always indisputable.
    Note: Admin is above the rules.

1. Member must not spam:
    Note: Repeatedly typing commands like !sd or !checkban is considered as spamming.

2. Member must not insult:
    Note:Clear enough.
    These above are channel rules for LagAbuse channel.
    You were kicked as warn to not disturb other users like that since that is official dota channel, after which you were going with insults and ignoring appearance of admin. Have on mind that SS league and its rules are very different and behavior from there is not acceptable on other places.
    Stop acting like a kid and pretending like u are someone important here...
    With access to lock/unlock on warden, Akuma has full rights to take any action that he thinks is necessary, temporary decisions as well.

6) I lock you.
    7) You flame me via PM.
    This is more than enough to confirm his action. Cen said the same. Also my advice here is to apologize to Akuma so everything can be back to normal asap.
    This request is about warden ban, so I won't interfere more in LagAbuse internal actions.
    Its on you guys to see how to use that chat program without disturbing some people, which means since there is command "~playsound slap.wav" , there should be something to block it, if not that can be a problem. Since that chat program is unknown to me, I can't comment it. Does that command spam all users with single slap, or its like bombing users?

Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by efko.aqw-LA View Post
    Also my advice here is to apologize to Akuma so everything can be back to normal asap.

i would rather be perma banned and sticked titled as an (quoting Akuma) ''idiot who woke me up'' than to apologize to him.
    Please close this thread, my prediction was accurate, and u can keep my ip banned perma, rly...

Eurobattle.net Backer
    Both of you are good guys, so please don't argue between.
    Quote Originally Posted by AleLeLElele View Post
    o hi tayschrenn come dota

come kassel shaved cock , hitler style

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast