Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Server updated to W3 1.28.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas40 View Post
    Hello, ACTIVATION for ACC is doesn't work.
    [url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/198758-About-email-activation-problems!/page10[/url]

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

kay so here's the problem, autoupdate didn't work so I let it perform the full update, then I got the same error as this guy

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOgi View Post
    (...)whenever i try to run gproxy gateway or normal gateway or just warcraft i get this error: Warcraft III was unable to initialize. Error 3.(...)
    I installed the v9 installer manually, didn't help. Then I reinstalled the whole game, run the client and let it do the full update again, it was taking much longer than last time (like 3h) then at 90% some error popped up and the client closed. I couldn't resume the update, now it's asking me to run it once again, which obviously I'm not willing to do. What else can I do so it doesn't take another day to install some minor patch?

Blog Entries
    If you reinstalled the game with launcher tool, client should not ask you for update anymore. Do you still have that error at 90%? I'd be interested to know what it is.

Anyway, check the wiki, section "Updating game to 1.28.5 if everything else fails", just extract the zip and you should be good. Or install the game with the launcher tool, which will get you to 1.28.5 by default.

Blog Entries
    Compiled a list of solutions here, should be helpful [url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/207120-1-28-5-problems-and-solutions[/url]

Reinstalled with the laucher and it works now, yeah. Thanks for ur reply. Just one more thing - will the native fullscreen be working properly with this patch? I don't rly mind if u can't minimize the game or if the sound keeps playing when u do etc, it's just that for some reason when not playing on native fullscreen the mouse movements are sluggish for me which makes it difficult to play. It was the same with the previous patch until native fs got implemented and resolved it. It's somewhat playable in the windowed mode but still not as comfortable as the native fs was.

Blog Entries
    It should work, you have a checkbox to turn on native fullscreen. If it doesn't, let me know. THis worked in 1.28.2 already btw.

ya I know about the checkbox, and technically it works, but squeezes the game more or less to the windowed size and moves it to the left, I'm currently playing with the game options trying to fix it

edit: kay got it to work now thanks
    Last edited by marian1012; 19th August 2017 at 04:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Small fix to installer, it will now refuse to continue if your w3 path contains non-ASCII chars since it causes all kinds of problems. Client will also be released shortly via autoupdate and it will warn you about it.

can you actıvate my account ??? [email]faruk-tuysuz@hotmail.com[/email] account name faruktysz

guys i have a different problem: i auto updated the client and it didn't work, when i tried to run the game on normal gateway it just stated 'w3 closed' (in the bottom space of the client window)- even the crash log didn't say anything. then i updated it fully- the 1gb thing, however nothing changed after that either, the client only states 'w3 closed'. i decided to uninstall the whole client, downloaded the installer_v9 from Warden, and when the installation is supposed to start, the installation window simply freezes right at the start, at 0%.it stays frozen and absolutely nothing happens, and i can't exit it unless i run the task manager. i tried running it as admin, deactivated my firewall and anti-virus (did that as well even before i uninstalled everything), and it didn't help.
    so did anyone experience the same thing?

Blog Entries
    If you run w3l.exe in w3 folder, what happens?

New User
    Custom game has 2 3 games.Does not see other games why?Only custom hero footies are entering.

it runs normally, without any problems. the client is still refusing to budge when i try to install it, ill try other possible solutions tomorrow tho

-there was probably a problem with my pc because i managed to install it today; however it's the same problem again, the client won't launch w3,and after i downloaded the 1gb update, the xpam application was removed as well as the gproxy client shortcut and i have absolutely no idea where is it. client log stated that it was moved into the w3 folder, however it is not there. also, the w3l runs normally as well as the other shortcuts
    Last edited by Claw; 20th August 2017 at 12:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Which OS do you have?

i'm on windows 7 m8 ,does it make a difference for the client?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast