Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [IRRELAVANT] 1.28.2 known problems and solutions

Try running the program as administrator, if it doesn't help, go the folder option and check if its on Readonly mode > if so, remove the read-only.
    Otherwise, check if your antivirus has an option to "protect from files to make changes" (like HIPS of ESET Smart Security) if so, you will need to change it so Warcraft 3 can make changes.
    Problem found: sh*tty windows 10 makes documents folder read-only. I tried to change permissions but this is even sh*ttier in windows (all hail the mighty tux). after almost 1 hour all attempts to change folder permissions failed and i gave up with this.

There is another problem with gproxy and possibly related with this patch update. While game working as usual it just disconnects from server and gproxy dont even try to reconnect. game gives you were disconnected prompt and server connection failes randomly. This happend yesterday first and second time today. Also under unban requests at lagabuse there are lots of ppl having this situation fyi.

I forgot to get log file after dc and started another session but if i get disconnected again like this i ll post log file also.

Is it possible to patch the game without original cd key ?

Thanks in advance

Honored Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KawhiTheClaw View Post

Thanks in advance
    version switcher does it..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FedX View Post
    Hey, so I did everything as you wrote, but I still have problems with data migration. It still says that some files are in use, and then I click ignore, battle net wont start.
    Help!!
    Add me on skype: cenraius21

Quote Originally Posted by daft View Post
    Problem found: sh*tty windows 10 makes documents folder read-only. I tried to change permissions but this is even sh*ttier in windows (all hail the mighty tux). after almost 1 hour all attempts to change folder permissions failed and i gave up with this.

There is another problem with gproxy and possibly related with this patch update. While game working as usual it just disconnects from server and gproxy dont even try to reconnect. game gives you were disconnected prompt and server connection failes randomly. This happend yesterday first and second time today. Also under unban requests at lagabuse there are lots of ppl having this situation fyi.

I forgot to get log file after dc and started another session but if i get disconnected again like this i ll post log file also.
    See [url]http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=179380.0[/url]

Thanks in advance
    Yes, use WVS from torrent

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation I'm waiting for the email confirmation :(

Guys, Admins ...
    I made the game now everything is OK. But why would you want to play in Costume game, not created orginal maps? I play it, but now there ??
    What's the problem?

Awards

Thanks in advance
    I'm not sure if you can start installation without "key" if you are asking about it or you are talking about "original" game which require 1 serial

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    If you have run the installer it should not ask you for a cd key because installer adds them. Check if yu have *.w3k files in your w3 dir.
    you mean this?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dot.png 
Views:	98 
Size:	279.0 KB 
ID:	180343

New User

Exclamation Warcraft III Migration & battle.net file download problems

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hmm.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	434.6 KB 
ID:	180344Hi! I came across this problem, I also tried moving my Maps (Folder) and other stuff but the migration is still bugged. What should I do?

New User
    4. Unable to validate game version
    Your windows username contains a non ascii symbol. The solution so far is to rename your windows user if you are brave enough, the safer option is to create a new windows user account.
    Rename at your own risk: [URL]https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/19834.how-to-rename-a-windows-7-user-account-and-related-profile-folder.aspx[/URL]

Name:	Bez*tytułu.png 
Views:	101 
Size:	576.5 KB 
ID:	180350

Still the same problem even after renaming an account or creating a new one. If you find any conclusion, would be nice

New User
    4. Unable to validate game version
    Your windows username contains a non ascii symbol. The solution so far is to rename your windows user if you are brave enough, the safer option is to create a new windows user account.
    Rename at your own risk: [URL]https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/19834.how-to-rename-a-windows-7-user-account-and-related-profile-folder.aspx[/URL]

Name:	Bez*tytułu.png 
Views:	80 
Size:	576.5 KB 
ID:	180351

Version is correct and getting still same error "Unable to validate game version". My username contains only ascii sybols. I tried many other methods and still this message is showing up. Maybe operating system sucks (win 8.1 here). If you find a conclusion, would be nice .

Blog Entries
    Paste here full path to your Documents/Warcraft II directory

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

New User

Arrow My account

Hy. I updated warcraft 3 and everything its fine, but when i try to log on in game it says that the account doesn't exist but , as you can see, i can log on in the website. In past the game worked perfectly(i was using version 1.27b).The game and client are updated but i dont know why i cant log on...
    Can you help me?

New User

Angry Log on problems

Hy.I updated warcraft 3 version and client.Everything it's fine, but when i enter in the game and i try to log on it says that the account doesn't exist but as you can see i can log on here in website.In the past the game worked perfectly(i was using version 1.27b).I created a new account and still it says that it doesn't exist.I hope you can help me...

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation I'm waiting for the email confirmation :(

Where is Orginal Maps? Why not created? How i play orginal w3 ??
    version 1.28 evryting is okey, but no game?

Registered User I'm waiting for the email confirmation :(
    Hi, can you help me with this problem ? Please

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast