Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Server updated to W3 1.28.2 - READ

Blog Entries
    In video options, try to untick Fixed ratio box

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

i mr cen sorry my english very little but when i watch youtube i see patch 1.28.2 in server eurobattle net and there is custum hero survival in the costem game q is when custem hero survival come and thanks

Hello
    I only uninstall and install for 3 days. At eurobattle.net, I have been playing for 8 years and I really have enough. Mistakes to install more patches make me mad. Now it wants to install 1.28 manually. Can anyone tell me how do I do that? I hate your updates that do not work anywhere. I have a win xp sp3 and the update to win 7 is not relevant to me. Do you forget that not everyone has a win 7 <?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Panndorra View Post
    Hello
    I only uninstall and install for 3 days. At eurobattle.net, I have been playing for 8 years and I really have enough. Mistakes to install more patches make me mad. Now it wants to install 1.28 manually. Can anyone tell me how do I do that? I hate your updates that do not work anywhere. I have a win xp sp3 and the update to win 7 is not relevant to me. Do you forget that not everyone has a win 7 <?
    Sorry for your troubles.. so you have windows XP sp3? For patching to w3 1.28.2 you need version switcher, see point #2 in the main post.

Reinstated several times. Bought org. Version and can not be installed again. I downloaded a Blizzard patch at 1.27 and now she writes it .
    Unable to connect to Battle .net You may be trying to connect to an invalid Battle.net server. If you are using a modem. you may need to manually connect to the Internet before connecting to Battle . net
    Last edited by Panndorra; 13th June 2017 at 02:48 PM.

It seems all windows xp users are unable to play. Not sure if its possible to play for xp users.

Quote Originally Posted by Panndorra View Post
    Reinstated several times. Bought org. Version and can not be installed again. I downloaded a Blizzard patch at 1.27 and now she writes it .
    Unable to connect to Battle .net You may be trying to connect to an invalid Battle.net server. If you are using a modem. you may need to manually connect to the Internet before connecting to Battle . net
    Is there anyone who can help me with my problem? And why does CZ support channel not work?

Blog Entries
    Did you patch to 1.28? Your error usually means firewall is blocking your connection

New User
    I have official warcraft 3 and my switch which i downloaded from here cannot direct any warcraft when I select the root folder.

Honored Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakarlan View Post
    I have official warcraft 3 and my switch which i downloaded from here cannot direct any warcraft when I select the root folder.
    You can just extract the patches manually into wc3 folder replacing files, will deliver the same result as version switcher

New User
    Thanks Kja! I was able to use eurobattle, but when I want to switch back to 1.285, I wasn't able to. Please help!

Honored Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakarlan View Post
    Thanks Kja! I was able to use eurobattle, but when I want to switch back to 1.285, I wasn't able to. Please help!
    You should be able to by connecting to the official server, did you change the gateway from gpoxy to one of them?

New User
    Hello Cen,

I need help to solve my installation problem. I have Win7 SP3.
    I downloaded and patched my W3 to 1.27 successfully. When I activate Frozen Throne I see that version is 1.27.
    Then I copied 1.28.2 files (around 969 Mb) into my warcraft folder "c:\warcraft"
    When I try to run latest installer.exe from installer_v8, I have this (0xc000007b) error.

Note: I used W3fixer to correct W3 path.
    I downloaded a version of W3 version that already has a battle.net server called WeplaEs in it.

Do you have any idea I can try/experiment? Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    Did you install visual c++ redistributable 2015 x86?

New User
    Yes I have already did it.

My W3 folder c:\warcraft was "read-only" box checked. I unchecked it and had it apply to all subfolders and files. Although that read-only box still seems checked, I guess files are no longer read-only so that's not the case either.
    Last edited by quadratic; 25th July 2017 at 10:48 PM.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast