Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Server updated to W3 1.28.2 - READ

Blog Entries

Server updated to W3 1.28.2 - READ

Hello

We updated server to Warcraft 3 patch 1.28.2. Here are the upgrade instructions:

1. If you have free space on disk, make a backup copy of your W3 folder just in case something goes wrong.

2. Patch W3 to 1.28.2

__2.1 Extract 1.28.2 files into your w3 directory [url]https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6cPcpH1ZToaT1FDblB3SlJIYVk[/url] (900MB)

__2.2 ..Or use WVS 1.27b to 1.28.2 (2GB)
    ____Torrent: [url]http://warden.eurobattle.net/downloads/file/39[/url]
    ____Direct download 1: [URL="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8yyVTgc5JfSZVpxN3BrN2VQS2M/view"]Mirror 1[/URL]
    ____Direct download 2: [URL="https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6cPcpH1ZToaeXNlVjlVTXk1bWM"]Mirror 2[/URL]

3. Run the latest installer: [url]http://warden.eurobattle.net/downloads/file/40[/url]

Notes:
    -icons seem to be broken at the moment, we are looking into it
    -if you have a problem, either ask for help here or open a seperate topic in Tecnical Support if this gets spammed too much
    -flaming and whining doesn't help anyone. We need to keep up with updates in case W3 gets some new stuff in the future or possible remaster.
    -as of this patch, your maps are now in Documents/Warcraft III
    -alttab does not mute sound: solution is to run w3 with -nativefullscr flag (this option will be added to our client tomorrow in an autoupdate). By default w3 now runs in borderless window mode apparently. Also affects gamma.

Bot hashes:
    bnet_custom_war3version = 28
    bnet_custom_exeversion = 227 2 28 1
    bnet_custom_exeversionhash = 245 107 201 45
    bnet_custom_passwordhashtype = pvpgn
    Last edited by Cen; 15th July 2017 at 06:04 PM.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Safelist Member
    I understand flaming and whining doesnt help,but reading all these past changelogs i havent seen one useful thing tbh,the only thing keeping this server alive is dota(even dota is played less than ever) and it hasnt received a decent update in years.I mean,i approve of changes,but decent ones,not all buggy and pointless ones we are having every now and then.The only thing these changes did was drop the number of players playing here even more.I really like playing here,but whats the point if people just keep leaving constantly,and one of the reasons is these constant pointless updates that mess with our unofficial game copies and make people just give up on updating cuz there are complications with each update.

i am totaly agree with u troll. technical knowledge required. If you're not ready, why are you ruining our game?There is only a stupid link

If any can solve this stupid problem and succeed in entering the game, share it with us.

I could patch the game to 1.28.2 and entered battle.net, But I couldn't find any games inside. How to fix this? Is it still on process or I just have a problem?

New User
    Why did u deleted my post? Better do something about server.. Noobs...

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermorenever View Post
    Why did u deleted my post? Better do something about server.. Noobs...
    LUL keep believing in those who can't stop disappointing.

wtf we are waiting here
    -there is no other way to patch yur game, Blizzard dd not release standalone patch
    ok cya guys wait now for a single game 2 hours
    i am done

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatetroll View Post
    I understand flaming and whining doesnt help,but reading all these past changelogs i havent seen one useful thing tbh,the only thing keeping this server alive is dota(even dota is played less than ever) and it hasnt received a decent update in years.I mean,i approve of changes,but decent ones,not all buggy and pointless ones we are having every now and then.The only thing these changes did was drop the number of players playing here even more.I really like playing here,but whats the point if people just keep leaving constantly,and one of the reasons is these constant pointless updates that mess with our unofficial game copies and make people just give up on updating cuz there are complications with each update.
    Couldn't agree more. Every time there's an update its a pain in the ass. So frustrating. If i didnt hate steam or look of Dota 2 i would be out of here so fast, and i played here for more then 10 years. At the end of the day i just want to click and play some Dota and because of this stuff more and more people are leaving. I have to wait sometimes 30min for the lobby to fill up because you drive more and more people away each time.
    Why do i get a feeling if i install this newest update it will brake my game completely and i will have to reinstall everything?

as of this patch, your maps are now in Documents/Warcraft III
    Are you saying maps will no longer be in the game installation folder and instead they will be moved to my windows partition and clog the little space i have there? FFS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by barakuda111 View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Every time there's an update its a pain in the ass. So frustrating. If i didnt hate steam or look of Dota 2 i would be out of here so fast, and i played here for more then 10 years. At the end of the day i just want to click and play some Dota and because of this stuff more and more people are leaving. I have to wait sometimes 30min for the lobby to fill up because you drive more and more people away each time.
    Why do i get a feeling if i install this newest update it will brake my game completely and i will have to reinstall everything?

Are you saying maps will no longer be in the game installation folder and instead they will be moved to my windows partition and clog the little space i have there? FFS
    Yes and yes.

Hi cen

We can not modify the brightness of the game and the alt tab is horrible, normal?
    "Um rochedo não é abalado pelo vento; a mente de um sábio não é perturbada pela honra ou pelo abuso."

Conheça as regras do Canal Brasil.
    Top Rank Canal Brasil.
    Quer me ajudar? Em baixo do meu avatar: (add reputation) Obrigado.

Duvidas, fique a vontade em me mandar um PM.

So i did everything step-by-step, including reinstalling all VSC++ redistributables, used WVS to switch to 1.28.2, installed Eurobattle Loader v8, but i've got a cancerous issue i've already encountered before: error 0xc00007b. Any clues to how i can fight this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gildratz View Post
    Hi cen

We can not modify the brightness of the game and the alt tab is horrible, normal?
    Fix incoming tomorrow to run in native full screen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wex View Post
    So i did everything step-by-step, including reinstalling all VSC++ redistributables, used WVS to switch to 1.28.2, installed Eurobattle Loader v8, but i've got a cancerous issue i've already encountered before: error 0xc00007b. Any clues to how i can fight this?
    Can you give me list of files in your w3 dir?

This is usually visual c++ problem.

Ex-Brazilian Coordinator-Moderator Capone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by barakuda111 View Post
    Guy, we are in year 2017. No one keeps "User" folder in the SO partition.

All folders in "Users" can be moved to another particion, it's very simple: My Documents (right click) - Properties - Location - Move... And try D drive, etc.

Then If you need to format or make a full system restore (clean C drive) all of your Documents, Music, Images, Desktop, bla, bla, bla (all folders in "Users") are safe in another "big" partition.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast