Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Server updated to W3 1.28.2 - READ

Hey guys i have installed everything properly and i start up the gproxy installer and when i enter frozen throne it says something with user data migration in progres, and im waiting for like 10 seconds then it fails and says migration failed we will try on your next game launch some of your saved maps or game data may not appear during this play sesion...
    I dont get it pls help ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    Hey guys i have installed everything properly and i start up the gproxy installer and when i enter frozen throne it says something with user data migration in progres, and im waiting for like 10 seconds then it fails and says migration failed we will try on your next game launch some of your saved maps or game data may not appear during this play sesion...
    I dont get it pls help ?
    Does folder Documents/Warcraft III exists? If yes, move your Maps and Replays folder in there and all should be fine.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Yes it does, and i did that but the same error still shows up ( the folder that has been created in Documents/Warcraft III has folders in it but they're all empty.

Im sorry that im spaming in the forum section but i have fixed the migration problem, but now everytime i join frozen throne it says that my sound is disabled it maybe comes of that, that i have also moved my sounds folder in the Documents/Warcraft III And now when i enter battlenet it kicks me out within 20 seconds everytime is that a problem of me or not?

tnx cen for tecnical sup. but imo 1,27 better than 1,28 it is so different really . i feel i had lag but i do not have and did not see something new lets go to back 1.27

Hi Cen! First of all thanks for your work. I could update the game at first try without problems. Only issue so far is the alt-tabing, but it was mentioned it's gonna fixed with an update.

My question is, that it seems like Ent games are still invisible on eurobattle. Does this need a special fix, or it's gonna be solved with time? Or we have to do something about it?

Rewarded Member
    Can some1 help me ? It types me not available storage, but that cant be true bcs i have more then 30 gb free on just one hard disc
    Last edited by No_LifeR_xD; 24th May 2017 at 06:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    Im sorry that im spaming in the forum section but i have fixed the migration problem, but now everytime i join frozen throne it says that my sound is disabled it maybe comes of that, that i have also moved my sounds folder in the Documents/Warcraft III And now when i enter battlenet it kicks me out within 20 seconds everytime is that a problem of me or not?
    Hmm, sounds as if you were banned. Send gproxy.log

Quote Originally Posted by Corristo View Post
    Hi Cen! First of all thanks for your work. I could update the game at first try without problems. Only issue so far is the alt-tabing, but it was mentioned it's gonna fixed with an update.

My question is, that it seems like Ent games are still invisible on eurobattle. Does this need a special fix, or it's gonna be solved with time? Or we have to do something about it?
    Ent needs to update their bots, ask them on their forum.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_LifeR_xD View Post
    Can some1 helprs me ?
    What happens if you run w3l.exe as admin?

So no more Eurobattle net?

New User
    Could I ask, if I dont have the original game, I cant patch it, right? Because my wc3 sais that it is on ver 1.28, but the battle.net sais it cant check out the version

New User
    i did move them in my docoments-> warcraft III folder but the same problem exsists and all folders there are empty

New User

New User
    i have problem... whats are happening? i tried manually... i copy the files of zip 1.27b and 1.28 manually, and have this problems what i can do?

Rewarded Member
    Cen i tryed torun as administrator and again i have same problem. Maybe i have problem bca i have installed one more warcraft on computer but 1.26 old version. What u think i remove it ?
    And i also delete all folder into documets\war
    Last edited by No_LifeR_xD; 24th May 2017 at 07:29 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast