Thread: Unable to validate game version. Please reconnect to Battle.net..........

Exclamation Unable to validate game version. Please reconnect to Battle.net..........

"Unable to validate game version. Please reconnect to Battle.net, or apply the current game patch manually."

I've been playing on eurobattle since the last 1 month. Then I was just playing then after the game was done it suddenly says "You have lost connection to battle.net" I tried logging back again but everytime I click Battle.net this error shows up.

Anyone know how to fix this problem? I would be really glad if someone can help me. Thank you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aaa.png 
Views:	75 
Size:	302.1 KB 
ID:	180310

Safelist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sharo View Post
    "Unable to validate game version. Please reconnect to Battle.net, or apply the current game patch manually."

I've been playing on eurobattle since the last 1 month. Then I was just playing then after the game was done it suddenly says "You have lost connection to battle.net" I tried logging back again but everytime I click Battle.net this error shows up.

Anyone know how to fix this problem? I would be really glad if someone can help me. Thank you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aaa.png 
Views:	75 
Size:	302.1 KB 
ID:	180310
    theres another meaningless patch up for download
    [url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/206071-Server-updated-to-W3-1-28-2-READ?p=1648706#post1648706[/url]