Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 1.28

just wondering, will eurobattlenet update to 1.28? the patch just came our recently.

out of topic question: Is there going to be a manual patch for 1.28? ( for bootleg wc3 users )

Blog Entries
    Did it? Link?

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

[URL]https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20753797075[/URL]

patch changelog, i hope there will be a manual patch or if possible, an 1.28 update that can come with the client lol

Blog Entries
    There is always WVS..

anyway, I'll take a look but as always, weeks will pass before upgrade for sure.

well, i dont get to update automatically cause i have bootleg wc3, but oh well

Blog Entries
    many updates now a days..

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    Did it? Link?
    Hi, I am the server admin for Vampirism Fire. We predominately host on Battle.net but also host to EuroBattle. Anyway, we've noticed that when cross-patch hosting with the new 1.28 patch, EuroBattle users desync from the game at the very start. I will do some further investigations but I'm certain they're desyncing due to the patch difference between Battle.net and EuroBattle (perhaps there's been a proper change in the server code that affects cross-patch hosting).

Regards.

i not found link download patch anyone could give me link patch 1.28 please???
    only link please i search battle.net site full but not found him...

you cant update it manually if you have bootleg wc3, unless blizzard releases a manual patch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pingaring View Post
    Hi, I am the server admin for Vampirism Fire. We predominately host on Battle.net but also host to EuroBattle. Anyway, we've noticed that when cross-patch hosting with the new 1.28 patch, EuroBattle users desync from the game at the very start. I will do some further investigations but I'm certain they're desyncing due to the patch difference between Battle.net and EuroBattle (perhaps there's been a proper change in the server code that affects cross-patch hosting).

Regards.
    I'll look into it. That would certainly suck..

When will server update to 1.28? Its impossible to play with ENT at the moment.

I'll look into it. That would certainly suck..
    As suggested [url=https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/feedback-compiled-list-of-1-28-bugs-issues.293010/#post-3150627]here[/url], the order ID for spells comparing patches 1.27b (Eurobattle) to 1.28 (official Battle.net realms) in the game has changed which has resulted in certain spells behaving incorrectly. With this data in mind, when a bot is hosted with the 1.28 patch (most bots have been patched to the latest version), a spell or behaviour that occurs in the 1.28 patch will react differently in 1.27b thus causing the user playing from the 1.27b patch to desync out of the game. This means that cross-patch hosting does not currently work until Eurobattle has itself patched to 1.28 (if that's possible at this stage).

Blog Entries
    According to several sources lots of maps are completely broken in 1.28 including d1stats Dota 85k which we host on lagabuse, brasil and safelist leagues. If we updated right now we might aswell shut down the server because nobody could play.

So until that is fixed (presumably it will be) we are not even thinking about upgrading.

If I'd have to guess Blizzard will revert the spell ID change in the next patch. And if that doesn't happen map creators will have to fix this mess themself.

According to several sources lots of maps are completely broken in 1.28 including d1stats Dota 85k which we host on lagabuse, brasil and safelist leagues. If we updated right now we might aswell shut down the server because nobody could play.

So until that is fixed (presumably it will be) we are not even thinking about upgrading.

If I'd have to guess Blizzard will revert the spell ID change in the next patch. And if that doesn't happen map creators will have to fix this mess themself.
    All people I know personally and most of those that I met on battle.net use it to play games through ENT so that they can connect with people with official Warcracft 3 Battle.net. That is impossible now since ENT updated to 1.28. Therefore, most of us cannot play at the moment.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation I'm waiting for the email confirmation :(

So basically you will hold off with update coz some dota map that some peps like to play and they wont be able to anymore afterwards

I probably will shock you but most of the people play custom games and minority of players care about some dota
    I guess it's time I switched to better server or spent few pennies to retrieve my long lost wc3 disk again, not gonna wait months for "lots of maps" dota players sry

Maybe even year given the update pace of any maps of this old ass game

bay bay :/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast