Thread: Hi guys im back, this still alive?

Hi guys im back, this still alive?

Played for 6-7 years no life on Eurobattle.net. Mostly x hero siege, footmen, td's battships,battletanks etc. occasionaly dota. (not much an official 1v1/2v2 etc. player)
    Now after 6 years break, i remember just how good this game is and was, and never has been beaten ever.

Now I am wondering i can clearly remember 3000-6000 users being online reported by server this was in channel i think, not actually ingame. Last time i still played.
    How is ths server holding up these days, is it hard to find a game? I bought the game since then, and i noticed most games are hosted by bots nowadays.
    It's a shame you can't see how full these games are untill you actually join. So you don't get a good representation of people being active in the custom maps...

Anything else i might have missed in the last years
    official servers seem dried, not one actual people in channels. and i remember years ago there were atleast 15-100 always in channels.

Blog Entries
    Still alive, just less people (1k online on peak times usually). Games are now hosted with bots for reduced latency, score systems etc. If you want to play custom maps it's not that easy to find full games, having friends helps.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    Still alive, just less people (1k online on peak times usually). Games are now hosted with bots for reduced latency, score systems etc. If you want to play custom maps it's not that easy to find full games, having friends helps.
    Shame to see the game dieing. though atleast people still play it.. I love you guys for giving the oppertunity and still do after such a long time.
    Unfortunately i dont have friends LOL. thats why i look to play with other peeps.
    Are there to your other knowledge other private servers? But i was 90% in eurobattle.net. I remember like 1 other europe 1 usa and 1 asian server..
    In my quicksearch i found:
    warcraft3.eu 1100 users online
    europebattle.net 60 users online
    Rubattle.net 490 users online

How can one find out how many people there are on official servers?(trying to find out what realm gives the best chance of games)

And just logged in @ xpam wow 429 users.. so sad
    I try to add another. but whenever i launch the XPam launcher the newly added one gets removed -.-
    So i need to keep a reg file at hand which has all my custom added servers in case it gets wiped..

Im looking at:
    [url]http://track.pvpgn.org/[/url]
    But im not being able to add M16 WarCraft3 Server ( cant find page to create account)
    Indogamers DotA Free (got an error wtih registering no idea why.)
    91d2 (The mailbox format is incorrect or contains illegal characters??! when creating account? Tried normal emaildress [email]christianvano_89@hotmail.com[/email]
    to my actual battle.net loader. Any assistance on how i can connecto those? Mostly are asian but i want to try regardless.
    Last edited by chrisssj2; 2nd March 2017 at 03:40 PM.

what about pg games cen are they hosted on bots too?
    i logged on today for the first time in like 8 years lol i guess i could use some updates

Blog Entries
    You can host them but not sure anyone actually does.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion