Thread: About SS

Awards

About SS

Any informations about SS leag? Whats going on? When SS will start normaly?

I can only speak from the heart when I say... bear with us please... we are currently in a bad phase and having dificulties organising games, my brother's dog is apperantly gay. It came to a shock to our whole family, my dad said we should put him down... but should we? I mean thing's at SS aren't the best at the moment, there are not enough active players and all. Just believe that some day there will be a light at the end of the tunnel, my brother said, labradors tend to be gay when they are young and when they sniff that first piece of dog female feromones, things tend to get better.
    In any case it's really worth the wait, I mean it's the oldest d1 league ever, and it's still somewhat alive, not alive alive, but it can be, if we all put the effort in... it's easy to just let a giant like this die, but please can we all just collect our hearths and help SS be active again?
    Is it so hard to ask, is it so illegal to fuck a 16y old if she aggres to do it? I don't know where this world is going, but I for once believe that doing the right thing is important.
    We as a community must stand up to what is right, dont you agree? I mean we can let them push us but enough is enough, we have to stand our ground.
    I hope I'm not beeing to direct cyberjaber, but it's all from the hearth.
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

Awards
    Im just hope this sentence for your brother is joke..

there are games at this moment man, come SS, it's no joke but it will be solved with clear heads (glavici) if you know what it means
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

Safelist Administrator AcidSnow's Avatar
    Awards

Fika[f] is a noob and will remain a noob , AcidSnow is a living dota legend and will remain one Im just pointing facts , SS league will be active once again cuz the legend Is back those are also facts , and if anyone wants to prove himself inluding Fika[F] Im gonna be waiting in the SS-Safelist Channel.