Thread: Installer v6 error 0xc000007b

Exclamation Installer v6 error 0xc000007b

I am stuck with that stupid error popping up when i am trying to launch installer and i am officialy need help...

Things that ive alredy done:

1. Uninstalled old Eurobattle
    2. Reinstalled WC3 1.27a
    3. Totally reinstalled my MVC++ from 2005 to 2015 (x86 and x64, since i have 64bit system)
    4. Reinstalled mt NET Framework

I was thinking to reinstall my SP1 but it was included to my win7 and have no clue how to do it...
    Any ideas?

Blog Entries
    You only need Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 x86 and nothing else. All the google topics suggest the problem is with a bad install of visual c++, probably installer tries to load 64bit libraries instead of 32bit. Uninstall x86 and x64 2015 versions, then check your system if any file named msvcp140.dll remains and delete that also. Finally, reinstall x86 version.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    You only need Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 x86 and nothing else. All the google topics suggest the problem is with a bad install of visual c++, probably installer tries to load 64bit libraries instead of 32bit. Uninstall x86 and x64 2015 versions, then check your system if any file named msvcp140.dll remains and delete that also. Finally, reinstall x86 version.
    Thats actually works, tnx u...Gosh i spent like 6 or so hours trying to solve that....ugh...

New User
    Cen pls help me. When i start frozen 1.26 everything works fine. When i switch to 1.27, 0xc00007b shows up. I can run instaler and instalation have no problem. But i got this :
    Requested patch: stable
    Local version: 16 Incremental version: 17
    Downloading from: mirror 0 ([url]https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B3Yu5IASRCBPQ0lzaFg1cG04WTQ[/url])
    Starting download
    (372 Bytes / 372 Bytes) -- 100%
    Redirecting...
    (418293 Bytes / 478793 Bytes) -- 87%
    Downloader exiting with no errors
    Extracting changelog.txt (57) read 57-4
    Extracting changelog_full.txt (1035) read 1035-4
    Extracting gproxy.exe (494080) read 494080-4
    Extracting instructions.txt (87) read 87-4
    Moving to C:\Users\Djordje\Downloads\Warcraft III Frozen Throne v1.26\Warcraft III\Eurobattle.net\gproxy.exe
    Moving to C:\Users\Djordje\Downloads\Warcraft III Frozen Throne v1.26\Warcraft III\Eurobattle.net\changelog.txt
    Moving to C:\Users\Djordje\Downloads\Warcraft III Frozen Throne v1.26\Warcraft III\Eurobattle.net\changelog_full.txt
    CHANGELOG #17:

-Improved GProxy antihack capabilities.
    Checking if there is an even newer patch...
    Requested patch: stable
    No newer patch exists. Xpam is up to date
    Updater finished

Blog Entries
    That is all fine. You have the same problem, try following my previous post.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

New User
    I did, but still got same problem. Reno tried something and he found out that i have some security issue, mby some virus which doesnt allowe me to start the game. Any help about that ?