Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Let's remind ourselves in the name of the Father, Son and The Holy Spirit

Safelist Member
    I'm reading a book right now, and it's very entertaining, it's called LaVey's Bibl--- I meant The Holy Bible, sorry

I also have a story to share about God enlightnening me with his holiness

Few days ago, I was dreaming something totally random, it was pitch black, couldn't see anything in the dream, then I wake up and I realise, is this a sign from God? is it that I have sinned? then I went to do few prayers and asked for forgiveness, and as usual, god always forgives people and after that I was like, my days all boosted with faith, all great, but then, BUT THEN, I decided to turn on my computer (which is obviously a devilish thing, I never use technology, except if I'm forced to(btw I'm amish))and go on safelist forum, as I wrote eurobattle.net/blabla-ss/html.com I pressed the big enter button and when the page loaded, what did I see? I saw a message from God telling me that I should stop using technology, that my location has been sinned (IP BANNED OBVIOUSLY), I turned off the computer, stood up from the chair and went to take a little breath outside and a walk, then the other day I had another great dream, in the dream I saw holy light (whiteness only) and I was like; Okay this must be it, the day I've been blessed and gonna get taken to heaven, but I told to myself, why don't I try searching lagabuse now, since I'm banned on eurobattle.net before I go to Heaven, and I did that and by MISTAKE (it wasn't on purpose) I clicked the safelist section that's at lagabuse.com forum, and what did I see when I came here? I saw a message in my mailbox by "GOD" saying; You my child have been blessed, I shall remove thy sins and you may proceed to Heaven : ) (Smiley face obviously, God smiles if you didn't know) and what did I replay with? obviously I said; Okay, I'm there in few minutes.

What's the morale of the story? Never lose faith in our Lord and Saviour : )

What were the changes in my life? I'm an Holy Person now and the left hand of our Lord and Saviour : )

13th Apostle, Nexxus.

Safelist Voucher
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by klee View Post
    I'm reading a book right now, and it's very entertaining, it's called LaVey's Bibl--- I meant The Holy Bible, sorry

I also have a story to share about God enlightnening me with his holiness

Few days ago, I was dreaming something totally random, it was pitch black, couldn't see anything in the dream, then I wake up and I realise, is this a sign from God? is it that I have sinned? then I went to do few prayers and asked for forgiveness, and as usual, god always forgives people and after that I was like, my days all boosted with faith, all great, but then, BUT THEN, I decided to turn on my computer (which is obviously a devilish thing, I never use technology, except if I'm forced to(btw I'm amish))and go on safelist forum, as I wrote eurobattle.net/blabla-ss/html.com I pressed the big enter button and when the page loaded, what did I see? I saw a message from God telling me that I should stop using technology, that my location has been sinned (IP BANNED OBVIOUSLY), I turned off the computer, stood up from the chair and went to take a little breath outside and a walk, then the other day I had another great dream, in the dream I saw holy light (whiteness only) and I was like; Okay this must be it, the day I've been blessed and gonna get taken to heaven, but I told to myself, why don't I try searching lagabuse now, since I'm banned on eurobattle.net before I go to Heaven, and I did that and by MISTAKE (it wasn't on purpose) I clicked the safelist section that's at lagabuse.com forum, and what did I see when I came here? I saw a message in my mailbox by "GOD" saying; You my child have been blessed, I shall remove thy sins and you may proceed to Heaven : ) (Smiley face obviously, God smiles if you didn't know) and what did I replay with? obviously I said; Okay, I'm there in few minutes.

What's the morale of the story? Never lose faith in our Lord and Saviour : )

What were the changes in my life? I'm an Holy Person now and the left hand of our Lord and Saviour : )

13th Apostle, Nexxus.
    Što ti je glupačo?? Jesi ludaa?? DD

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkod_vyorEg[/url]
    Be water my friend

xaaxaxaxax 13. apostol neksus axaxaxxaax

Safelist Member
    I have many more stories to share with all of you, but yes, time is up, judgement day is coming. I have to prepare my self. Confess your sins like I did and you'll be accepted by our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and his Father

13th Apostle, Nexxus.

I have many more stories to share with all of you, but yes, time is up, judgement day is coming. I have to prepare my self. Confess your sins like I did and you'll be accepted by our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and his Father

13th Apostle, Nexxus.
    ae stfu jebem ti familiju

Safelist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StfuAndDontSpam View Post
    ae stfu jebem ti familiju
    That's quite rude my child, didn't your parents teach you to some manners, I'm the one who blessed you at birth.

hi
    When you are low the only thing you can do is flame and abuse powers, but in this situation you have no power, so you just flame, you have low skill, you have no manners, you disrespect others and who knows what else. First learn dota, then talk
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBLin] View Post
    Hmmm...yes...wery intresting...
    my compliments to you Gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by FuRaCiOsu
    Un Afericit si tie fiule,si la anu poate faci misto mai mult de t-pain Noroc.

Hidden Text click here to show

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2