Thread: Missing Router on PortFoward.com list Pls help.

New User

Missing Router on PortFoward.com list Pls help.

So, at start i'd like to say i'm really dumb about TI stuffs, but i'm tryharding here so please help me.

I use a HUMAX HG100R-L2 Modem, which i figure out it's a router as well.. So I found out where i should port foward

But everywhere i look for says "6112 6113 UDP TCP" And this things i'm really lost right here. Euronet is my last chance to play with my friend since Hamachi, GameRanger, Garena and others nothing worked.. Dont need to take too much time, just say "set this here and that there" and i'll be okay dont want to waste too much of your time! thanks in advanve if already read so far my post! And sorry about my english!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	helppls.png‎ 
Views:	171 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	179341  

Blog Entries
    I am not sure what is confusing you. Just set all internal/external ports to 6112 (all 4 "port" fields), repeat for TCP and UDP (you have them in dropdown). I think local/external IP can stay 0.0.0.0.

Post screenshot after you add both rules. Also check [url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/196679-How-to-check-if-your-port-forwarding-worked-or-not[/url]

Your final option is to use external bots like lagabuse.com to host games. Most played maps are available.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

New User
    Hi Cen, thanks for replying!

I did as u said, 1st screenshot, and got an error, 2nd screenshot. Before posting i tryed put some description to fill all blanks. And setting "Enable" on and off. Everything got the same error.

Any idea?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	helppls2.png‎ 
Views:	106 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	179342   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	helppls3.png‎ 
Views:	100 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	179343  

OPEN CMD type ipconfig look at IPv4 address - that is your local address.
    Your External address is the IP that sites identify you with -> [URL]http://www.whatismyip.com/[/URL]

Start port 6112
    End port 6119

That way you have more ports open for WC3 in case you want to use hostbots or other tools.

Protocol see if you can find TCP/UDP if not write two rules one for TCP and one for UDP.

EDit: I checked the official router's [url=http://www.humaxdigital.com/gw/products/product.php?gid=524&pid=6]FAQ page[/url] and their port forwarding tutorial, it's not for beginners :/ they don't help you fill out the spaces so yeah the noobs are damned to wander the internet in search for answers
    Last edited by [RO]Claudiu; 16th June 2016 at 10:09 AM.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla