Thread: Connection issue

Question Connection issue

Hi guys,

I have a problem with my game. I created a game via battlenet to play with my friend, but he is not able to join to my game. He get a message that specific game doesn't exist or host leave the room. My firewall is off all the time, I don't know how to solve that. Do you have any idea how to fix that? Thanks in advance.

Make sure the ports are open and that you are using Bnet without the Gproxy for a manual host, if you have a hostbot you can use Gproxy.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

I don't use GProxy. I was trying to unblock ports, but I am not sure if I performed this proper. I have logged in my router and changed ports' forwarding. In my router settings (D-Link) there is a option to select a service, so I have chosen Blizzard battlenet, and then router automatically added some ports. I am not sure about my server IP, however, I saved everything, and I have still same problem. Check screen below (this is from my router).

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture555.PNG‎ 
Views:	128 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	179340  

use this to test if the port is open

[URL]http://connect.majestyc.net/[/URL]

i would recommend that you modify "external/internal port end" to 6119 in TCP and UDP on the last 2 rules, that way you have more ports open for Wc3

Edit: also, i don't think that's your server ip address, looks more like the router access address, to make sure it is the proper address run CMD and type ipconfig then select the address from there. You find the address under IpV4 address.
    Last edited by [RO]Claudiu; 15th June 2016 at 06:40 PM.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Great, finally! It's working. I though that my server address is equal to router address, my fault. I have extended range to 6119 and changed server IP to 192.168.1.4, and as I wrote it's working.

Thank you very much. Have a good day.

Good job, enjoy the game
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla