Thread: Message to Admins

Message to Admins

Hey there admins,

I am Lovee, I am part of a dying wc3 community called sheeptag, some of you may of heard about it.

Anyway we have been spammed and run out of all the regular BNet servers and we are wanting to move over to eurobattlenet as we love what you guys are doing for the community and we think this whole thing is just great.

A few questions I hope to be answered as I cannot figure out how to message an admin personally.

• why does everyone have TFT icons? is ladder broken on this server? is this temporary? will it be fixed? a lot of our community members play ladder as well and as part of moving to this server we wish to be able to compete on the ladder.

• How do we make a clan? I haven't seen any members of clans... is there somewhere we need to apply? or is it as simple as we need 10 people to make one.

• is Osiris the only chatbot that works on this server? Most of us are familiar with miragebot and stealthbot and struggling to get either to work on this server.

Anyway... Thank you for reading my post, i understand if it is deleted or moved but whatever...

we are hoping to bring you a lot more users of this server and would appreciate any answers to any of our questions,

thank you,

Lovee.

Hello and welcome to Eurobattle.net . From my previous experiences, I believe our admin will be interested in helping you, anyway wait for his answer and for the details about what can be done - [url]http://eurobattle.net/members/153393-Cen[/url]

Blog Entries
    Hello,
    Mr.baby from Technical Support section,

from your post i see that you connected successfully to Eurobattle.net PvPGN server, so about the points that you mentioned in your post

1-ladder is working on our server but many players now turned to dota and other custom maps
    2-you can make a clan by gathering your friends for [URL="http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/war3-ladder-info-clans.aspx"]more info[/URL]
    3-we have other bots working, personally i use stealthbot also topaz if you needed any help in the bot configuration you can contact me.

Blog Entries
    Anyway we have been spammed and run out of all the regular BNet servers
    What does that mean?

Anyway, mr.baby answered everything. I'm not sure why you have problems with chat bots, we are just a regular PvPGN server.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Would like to say thank you all for the prompt reply,

By being spammed out of regular BNet I mean that there is 2 users who are using scII bots to constantly spam our channels so now we cannot have them open and it has been going on for months now.

Would it be possible to get a walk-through on how to get the stealthbots working on this server? I feel like I tried everything..

Also every time I join a ladder game I am immediately disconnected, is that normal? something I can do to fix that as well?

Thanks again everybody, look forward to hearing back from you and being part of this community!

Blog Entries
    1. I checked stealthbot and I think I know what the problem is. It does not seem to support custom w3 hashes. These are needed for w3 1.27a and our server:
    [url]http://wiki.eurobattle.net/index.php?title=Tutorial:Ghost%2B%2B[/url]

You can select Local hashing in Bot settings but you can't write your own values. Maybe they support it via config file or something, I'm not sure. GHost++ specifically exposes this setting. I suggest you dig around their forums or ask them for support in regard to this.

Also, Topaz and Osiris use CHAT protocol to connect to the server so they have no such problems.

2. You must port forward 6112 to be able to play PG.

Cen,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I am going to get my ports opened up later today and start laddering. I am sorry for bothering you about this Stealthbot thing again and again but having a channel which we can moderate (aka a clan) is vital before people will start moving over to eurobattlenet. We are trying to use the bots to make a clan as there is only a handful of us right now.

Does anybody here have a working stealthbot on eurobattlenet? Any help would be appreciated, I will now go ask in the SB forums as well.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    try to catch me on facebook and i can make stealthbot work via teamviewer [url]https://www.facebook.com/H.saleh43[/url]

How nice of you Mr.Baby!

Thanks so much I will try contact you now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.baby View Post
    try to catch me on facebook and i can make stealthbot work via teamviewer [url]https://www.facebook.com/H.saleh43[/url]
    Maybe we could write a wiki entry if you know how to do it.

Blog Entries
    wiki is updated now.

Sorry to keep bothering everybody but I didn't want to make another topic.

I have opened my ports but PG (or ladder) is still not working. Every time I join a game I get disconnected. I am quite happy just to play ladder in custom games but how do players earn portraits and such?

Blog Entries
    to play PG launch Normal GATEWAY not Gproxy * both players need to do this*

Anyone still playing Warcraft III @ Xpam?
    w3arena acc: 4N-Nooby | Clan 4N

Hidden Text click here to show

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4N-Nooby View Post
    Anyone still playing Warcraft III @ Xpam?
    Just a few people afaik.