Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: w3-safelist vs clan drb

Safelist Member

w3-safelist vs clan drb

maybe we can organize some tournament eurobattle.net's safelist vs northrend battle.net's clan drb, i've been playing for few weeks there and i played around 100 games, the ppl are nice and players are pro, if we can arrange tournament it will be nice (i can talk to the owners and admins)

Safelist Voucher
    Awards
    You can talk to them, if they can gather few teams we could organize something similar.
    Be water my friend

Honored Legend
    Awards
    you can organize my cock

where do I sign up to play with night^^stalker ??
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

Safelist Administrator
    Awards

Wait for it Fika

Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by jeandarc View Post
    you can organize my cock
    ahhaahahhaha

there is actually a tour coming up in a few weeks u could make a team for but problem is bnet dota requires normal wc3 with cd keys unlike jeandarcs pirated version

btw nexxus nice win rate at bnet XD

Honored Legend
    Awards
    Yes m8, jean plays on eurobattle.net therefore he must have pirated wc3. Why? Cuz fuck logic.

I play on the offical servers (mostly on US East) fun costum maps from time to time and here on eurobattle.net doto, just for your curiousity, lil niglet.

Edit: btw i played like 3-4 games there and the skill level is somewhere below ss (in their pubs), but if they gather their best players, the current SS doesnt really stand a chance cuz the current SS is bunch of disorganized clowns.
    Last edited by jeandarc; 8th May 2016 at 09:55 AM.

well clap clap u got original wc3 im impressed

yy but problem is still alotta ppl here dont have original wc3 and that is required as the drb owner cant be assed getting a client or gateway so ppl without cd keys can connect

otherwise it would be easy to set up tours here and there ^^

Yes m8, jean plays on eurobattle.net therefore he must have pirated wc3. Why? Cuz fuck logic.

I play on the offical servers (mostly on US East) fun costum maps from time to time and here on eurobattle.net doto, just for your curiousity, lil niglet.

Edit: btw i played like 3-4 games there and the skill level is somewhere below ss (in their pubs), but if they gather their best players, the current SS doesnt really stand a chance cuz the current SS is bunch of disorganized clowns.
    call them

Awards
    yawa u suck and u call for low lvl tour? whats the point.
    Nasze motto pochodzi ze świętej księgi Kaczodarianusa Wielkiego MCDXXXV pt. "Filozofia i rozważania Kaczomirany", brzmi ono: 'Wtenczas rzekł, a że jego słowa były rozkazem a zęby ociekały dotą, tak się stało: Poświęcisz swe ciało, by złączyć się ze strzałą! I tak uczynił mędrzec KaCzA".

Safelist Member

if their best players are people like yawa and chilla deluxe,pandabandit can play 1v5 and still win w/o much of a problem

who are you trying to impress? if the penis cant be big the ego must be right? xD

anyway u dont have to play but if other ppl want to they are more than welcome tours are hosted as suppose to be fun and meet other players/tactics whatsoever so if u dont wanna play its cool man but i dont see a reason to start bitch about players u dont even know and say how easy it would be and how low we are xD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast