Thread: Hello guys

PlayDota.eu Ban & Unban Head Moderator xManY's Avatar

Hello guys

Hello my friends , if someone remember me just add me on Steam.

[url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/CoA-/[/url]

Cheers Guys
    InGame : xManY

Lel. The "hacker" returns )
    http://i.imgur.com/w63jXSt.jpg?2

PlayDota.eu Ban & Unban Head Moderator xManY's Avatar
    :d
    InGame : xManY

Blog Entries
    Oy everyone. Is still server still alive ?

God, I laugh my ass out on that GFX forum. That photoshop skills are really low

anyways WAZZZAP

Quote Originally Posted by ToTa- View Post

anyways WAZZZAP
    Ooo Master is alive

anyways WAZZZAP
    I know that its normal thing to get critics from people who think that they know something or nothing about some field and more important thing in that story, they don't even know what is purpose of that. GFX is something like school where can be learned something after some time and experience, also its testing skills and can be interesting if there are more participants. You are welcome to join us and to show us your skills.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by efko.aqw-LA View Post
    I know that its normal thing to get critics from people who think that they know something or nothing about some field and more important thing in that story, they don't even know what is purpose of that. GFX is something like school where can be learned something after some time and experience, also its testing skills and can be interesting if there are more participants. You are welcome to join us and to show us your skills.
    Well as web designer and marketing manager I think I have some skills with it. I didn't want to critics but most of all those pics is just changing contrast and brightness with some small effects or sharps. And what can be learned on basic showing edited pictures. If you wanted to teach someone something about it, dl bandicam and record what you doin by explaining every move. Don't see how can you help ppl to learn something with just adding pics edited in 1 min.

Anyone watched Warcraft movie? Im goin tomorrow HYPE

Blog Entries
    you still alive

Well as web designer and marketing manager I think I have some skills with it. I didn't want to critics but most of all those pics is just changing contrast and brightness with some small effects or sharps. And what can be learned on basic showing edited pictures. If you wanted to teach someone something about it, dl bandicam and record what you doin by explaining every move. Don't see how can you help ppl to learn something with just adding pics edited in 1 min.
    I'm sure now that you are talking about PSC. If you just check what is that competition about you will understand on what we are working there. You are very welcome to teach us, show us some of your tutorials and similar. Some of us are using online photo editors, for you its a common thing to have 600€+ PC with which you can use all newer software without any problem. Tell me how did you learn to use Photoshop, how much did that cost you? Are you using legal software? Also for your information we have some guys with skills and advantage knowledge. This is only disrespecting something which exist for fun for some people and which can help in understanding some basics. From always, you could find good and bad works.

Blog Entries
    I haven't payed anything, had school and collage for that. Even tho I knew already 80% of it before I started working with it on collage.Watching tutorials is helpful, but not if you will just copy the same thing they did. You are not learning anything by doin so.

yooo man ye im alive xD damn I forgot your name was it ozkan? or umet ? Coskun? nah thats wc3pros aaa fck it How are footmens

Hi all! I'm a newbie here. Looking forward to a good discussion with you guys.