Turks are eating up large portions of SS. They’ve become pro at dota. I’m in competition with them.

They just built a team. Can you believe this? They built a team. When I have to build a team, Aledati always ruins it. They don’t have to ask Aledati, because they think SS will die without them, when turks started to come, I said we should’ve take them.

So now turks have teams, and what they don’t have, destroyer has, hes a turk. And in 19 — and I will tell you this, and I said it very strongly, years ago, I said — and I love balkan people, and I want to have the strongest balkan team that we’ve ever had, and we need it more now than ever. But I said, “Don’t hit turks” because you’re going to totally destabilize SS league, but just look at destroyer he votekicked inflamez. Turks are going to take over SS, destroyer and somebody else will become the leader of SS, and it turned out that destroyer is now taking over SS. Think of it. Destroyer is taking over SS, and hes taking it over big league.

We spent 10 years in SS, 10 years. We lost thousands of lives, thousands in SS. We have wounded players, who I love, I love — they’re great — all over the place, thousands and thousands of wounded players.

And we have nothing. We can’t even beat turks. We have nothing. And every time we vouch turks, the first time a problem comes in the air, they leave us.