Thread: demote, warn [yuma]mystic

Safelist Member

demote, warn [yuma]mystic

1. Yesterday when i was picking players from pool (and we picked already 5 players) he just aborted game to create his own.
    Yes, higher lvls can abort, but not like this?

2. Today he lied that he was waiter. I was at the channel for an hour, he even didn't join it once. Baksuzgodine was there all time too, if u need some1 else to prove it.
    In fact mystic was in LA game that time. Here - [URL]http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5884085[/URL]

[Tue Feb 09 02:58:38 2016] [LOCAL] user [[yuma]mystic] said dont
    [Tue Feb 09 02:58:39 2016] [LOCAL] user [[yuma]mystic] said pick me
    [Tue Feb 09 02:58:40 2016] [LOCAL] user [[yuma]mystic] said ill abort
    [Tue Feb 09 02:58:43 2016] [LOCAL] user [[yuma]mystic] said no gamse
    [Tue Feb 09 02:58:51 2016] [LOCAL] user [[yuma]mystic] said im waiter
    [Tue Feb 09 02:58:52 2016] [LOCAL] user [[yuma]mystic] said i dced

3. Since i didn't pick him, he banned me, warned and demoted.
    [Tue Feb 09 03:17:34 2016] [Guard] said: [sympa] vouched by [yuma]mystic.
    [Tue Feb 09 03:17:34 2016] [Guard] said: lvl(1) captain wins: 11 losses: 9. from(RU) Info: punishment 7 days not picking me while i left pub to play, also cus i gave them capts First join (2014-06-01) (Announce off)

4. He lied again cause banned me for 'rq', means i left a game?
    [Tue Feb 09 02:59:11 2016] [LOCAL] user [[yuma]mystic] said .cban sympa 24 rq

So... u gave him 'voucher' position to abuse only? and to abort games when he wants?

Awards

Ok so here it is my point of view, after u didnt pick me 1st game i went pub then after u finished your game i LEFT MIDDLE OF PUB GAME TO PLAY SS and saw u 2 lower capts than me in channel AND I EVEN LET U STAY CAPTS I couldve abort the game and take capt. After that i told you to pick me where i was much serious and u didnt pick me on purpose.Then i wanted to scare you to do something i banned you for fun 24 hours AND UNBANNED YOU MIN AFTER SO YOU COULD JOIN YOUR GAME.Then u started the game and I can truly say that i was rlly PISSED OFF becouse of whole that situation THEN i DEMOTED BOTH OF U TO LVL 1 for 1 week but after i chilled out a little bit i changed my decision and all went like it shouldve been, i mean i gave you your levels back.
    So you are posting a demote req after i went through the whole situation and after i didnt do any damage on you WHILE I SHOULDVE MBY PUNISH YOU SOMEHOW, now i am fucking sorry i changed my decision and didnt punish you with anything.
    And at the end excuse me for my words but all this shows HOW PATHETIC LITTLE GUY YOU ARE.
    Last edited by MYSTIC.; 9th February 2016 at 03:04 AM.
    fast dont lie .

Safelist Member
    First of all i didn't make anything wrong. So u have no reason to punish me.
    Situation.. the only situation is that fact u are too bad and even cant understand that u are power abusing.

And yes, try to scare me. use more caps it works

Quote Originally Posted by MYSTIC. View Post
    Ok so here it is my point of view, after u didnt pick me 1st game i went pub then after u finished your game i LEFT MIDDLE OF PUB GAME TO PLAY SS and saw u 2 lower capts than me in channel AND I EVEN LET U STAY CAPTS I couldve abort the game and take capt. After that i told you to pick me where i was much serious and u didnt pick me on purpose.Then i wanted to scare you to do something i banned you for fun 24 hours AND UNBANNED YOU MIN AFTER SO YOU COULD JOIN YOUR GAME.Then u started the game and I can truly say that i was rlly PISSED OFF becouse of whole that situation THEN i DEMOTED BOTH OF U TO LVL 1 for 1 week but after i chilled out a little bit i changed my decision and all went like it shouldve been, i mean i gave you your levels back.
    So you are posting a demote req after i went through the whole situation and after i didnt do any damage on you WHILE I SHOULDVE MBY PUNISH YOU SOMEHOW, now i am fucking sorry i changed my decision and didnt punish you with anything.
    And at the end excuse me for my words but all this shows HOW PATHETIC LITTLE GUY YOU ARE.

Safelist Member
    Btw, i didn't play the game before this one. So i couldn't pick you. I was in pool, noone picked me as well, so i waited next game.

I saw how serious u were lied like a child, when everyone can check your LA games. Yes, i didn't pick you on purpose cause of this.
    Last edited by sympathetic; 9th February 2016 at 09:41 PM.

This color is only for nabs!
    Awards

mystic?

RayAllen: aledati je bio dobar igrac ali onda se poceo druziti sa noelom...

.igic._legend._: jel aledati trial?

Safelist Administrator
    Awards

Marko mysticni?

mistik propo

Safelist Voucher
    Awards
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcuMigO-z9s[/url]
    Be water my friend

gg
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

Safelist Administrator
    Awards

Thank you for your request sympa, it will be discussed more in private among SS staff.

Consider Mystic warned for this, that's all I can say for now.