Thread: Power Abuser - TR Channel

Power Abuser - TR Channel

Hi. I have a question. As you know TR is a Public channel not PRIVATE. So Why I'm banned on TR channel 2nd time FOR NOTHING?
    Ok I'm demoted on TR Section. I asked Blacklotus and he told me: "Cen doesnt want you" After we countiunied our chat and he start flame my friends. After I'm defend my friends and banned. This is Screenshot:

And Today I'm trying to TR chanel but it says You are banned on channel. After it joined THE VOID channel.

Just /join TR and write /lusers

He banned too many people for nothing.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by KeMCek; 23rd December 2015 at 09:26 PM.

Rhonwik is my another acc. I'm try to ask him but he banned me now AGAIN FOR NOTHING.

TR Turnuva Moderatörü StaffOfSargeras's Avatar
    he blamed and banned me also without reason maybe he bring here bots but he is abusing his power i dont want see him in turkey channel he is an egoist 10 years old kid.

And he opened my ban. He told I didnt ban you after we talking about ban and again banned me...

TR Turnuva Moderatörü StaffOfSargeras's Avatar
    he is using mh also he was an admin on wepla (wepla = turkish pvpgn server) and he was using mh also after reports his powers taken back and banned from wepla if u want an prove go check some replays he is using mh everygame he banned from eurobattle.net also cuz of mh and salih banned him.

Hi, Dear Admins and Cen

I have no reason to approximately 1 week from turkey channel banned and ^BlackLotus^ wrote today in the game throwing me whisper something but I could not read and could not get screenshot. How do I find them?

The link address of the game,

[url]http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5859245[/url]

Guys, this board is reserved for people who wants to report insults, read rules and contact server admins for help related with your problem.

[url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/94183-Bad-Manners-RULES-How-to-report-it[/url]!

Last edited by efko.aqw-LA; 24th December 2015 at 05:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    TR channel was dead so I gave away OP and forum redirect in good faith. Apart from that, TR is separate (forum and bots not under our control) so I do not feel like I should interfere with internal affairs and channel bans.

That being said, I am not happy with the complaints that were brought to me so I will consider distancing eurobattle from dotatr if things continue in this direction, treating dotatr as completely independend 3rd party league.
    Last edited by Cen; 24th December 2015 at 10:20 PM.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

BTW Cen. We talked with Lotus now(This time we are discuss about too much things). He unbanned people on TR.

I was too angry yesterday. After i opened this topic. Sorry everyone.