Hi, deers!
For some reason most of old members here think like they can do anything they want :s
Of course, ppl, you can do whatever you want here, but dont forget about what safelist is. Its like last WC3 DotA community with pro (as is supposed to be) players! What you, deers, would do, if you'd left alive in whole planet with like 10-20ppl near you? If you'd do whatever you'd want, you'd die fast (or would kill everyone else and left alone and die after, lel). Bad example, maybe, but you totally understood me :3

Some ppl are like 'omfg why did u ban [xx] famous guy, he's very active'. I dont give any deer if player active or not when he breaks some rules or behaves unlike safelisted player should behave. And im banning ppl not cause of 'lel, i got banhammer, lets ban this guy, he's annoying dumb, rofl', im banning ppl for the reason like 'the hell are you doing, guy, calm down for [xx] hours, even days sometimes';
Stop motherdeering being rude in something like last best dota1 community alive, better call some players here, teach him doto, explain them anything, thats more cute! Instead of, for example, perma serbian (or any else native lang) talking in chat that some new members cant deering read :/

While im being voucher and while i can be online ill try to deer this league better than it is now :3

p.s. rules are rules, dont break them, deers, thats so rude. Ofc we can do some exceptions like 'we dont have ppl online, and he got ban only for flame, lets unban him and give him chance' and so on

Gl deers, be cute

Also i have some message for jeandorc:
Deerful deer deered deering deer, deer-deer. Deer?