Thread: Power abuse In.My.ControL

Power abuse In.My.ControL

Lately the administrator In.My.ControL comes by abusing their level giving "end in departures without reasons, this has finished, the eurobattle already does not have enough player for games and still has an administrator and the "end" to start, so it is difficult. The following is a print of the abuse of level

He wanted to the rmk on departure by simple fact 3 carriers in time him and as I said it will not be found in the authority and the "end" on departure, And I said that I was arrogant just because therefore gave order in the game. I think that this is not a reason, and an attitude that does not deserve to be worthy of an administrator!

This is my 2nd post because he went out the other, then comes the question why he had done it. And still came in eurobattle asking myself if I wanted to be banned. Is this right?!

The next item the replay of departure.Abuser In.My.ConTroL2.w3g
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abuser my.jpg‎ 
Views:	96 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	178598  

Nunca é tarde pra recomeçar

Awards
    Case solved [url=http://eurobattle.net/threads/199916-Power-abuse-In-My-ControL?p=1630468#post1630468]here[/url].

This user is now locked (7 days) for badmanners. Next time, I'll release the permanent hammer.