Thread: A completely dangerous and intriguing hacker with unique set of hacks !!

New User

A completely dangerous and intriguing hacker with unique set of hacks !!

Firstly let me clarify things.the map i played with wasn't a corrupted map and actually was one of the most played custom maps in eu.battle.net.The delinquent wasn't the host and he had a nickname with no digits or letters it was just a simple blank.thinking of it,he must be someone genius and clever enough to break through the security EU.battle.net has but why would he do this for a normal game ? i mean it was yet another kodo tag and that guy wanted to hack it out of the blue.He altered the attributes,collision sizes,altitudes of some units and also was capable of spawning units out of nowhere without a problem.And the most morbid thing in this situation was he could control any of our units and just tick the ''share units'' box on the behalf of us in case we untick it.

Replay : [URL="http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=89468931211832444062"]http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=89468931211832444062[/URL]

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WC3ScrnShot_081315_042037_01.jpg‎ 
Views:	141 
Size:	203.6 KB 
ID:	178475  
    Last edited by immr1231; 13th August 2015 at 03:23 PM.

Go upload replay.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by efko.aqw-LA View Post
    Go upload replay.
    Well i dont have any replay unfortunately.Map name was Kodo Tag X-treme 8.4 (this is the most popular one)
    He seems to have messed up with the game's data.

Oh wait now i have the replay gonna present it here.
    Last edited by immr1231; 13th August 2015 at 03:17 PM.

There is nothing to do here if you don't have replay. You have option to save every replay automatically and that you can do: War Craft game/Options/Gameplay/Automatically Save Replays. After you mark "Automatically Save Replays" option, it will be always saved last replay-with every new will be deleted and replay by date-permanent, open game folder/replay/and then should be like Autosaved/Multiplayer-check which was last game played. Permanent replays must be deleted from time to time.
    Now if you have replay, you can upload it as attachment and for that you have Attachments option.

Awards
    I know only one program able to do it, which is known as "name spoofer".
    His nickname is not empty... but we need the replay to check his real nickname.

Time has passed.