Thread: Installation failed or was canceled, yardım lütfen

Exclamation Installation failed or was canceled, yardım lütfen

When I try to install W3 1.26a patch, it says "INSTALLATION FAILED OR WAS CANCELED." at the and of the screen.
    I know it was common problem before, so you know how to solve it

I read all things about it but I couldn't fix it yet, pls help me ? maybe teamviewer ?
    Thx.

I tried everthing but, when I try to enter "Battle.net" it says this
    "Unable to validate game version. Please reconnect to Battle.net or apply the current game patch manually."
    I downloaded "installer_5" but I cant install it, it says " Installation failed or was canceled" instead of installer_5, I install "installer_4" and before entering game, it update it version 12(I think)
    So Who can give me suggestion ?
    Thx

Its TR forum. And you have 2 thread in here [url]http://eurobattle.net/forums/18-Technical-Support[/url]

Hem Tr foruma hemde diğerlerine yazayim dedim. Buraya da direk ingilizcesini yapıştırmışım.. Aslında amacım ing. bilmeyen arkadaşlarımdan da yardım istemekti.

Kısaca problemden bahsetmek gerekirse, oyunu kurdum, fix'ledim, fakat installer5 ile 1.26a versiyonunu yüklerken sürekli hata veriyor, kurmuyor, installer4'ü kuruyorum, kuruluyor veclient kısayolu geliyor. Yönetici olarak çalıştırıyorum, update ediyor fakat oyuna girip Eurobattle.net'e girince üstteki son resimdeki, oyunun güncel değil uyarısı geliyor.
    Çözüm önerisi olan ???
    Teşekkürler.

1-Herşeyi tamamen sil.
    2-W3 tekrar yükle.
    3-Frozen Throne patch at.
    4-Sonrada Gproxy yükle.

Teknik kısım hakkında pek bir bilgim yok o yüzden tüm diyebileceklerim bunlar.