Thread: ok now this is too much

ok now this is too much

i was waiter but noone picked me,after that moment acid left so i could take his place. when i joined the game 3 guys,DESTROYER,Neprijatelj. & diabol started to flame me using words like siptaru jebeni and some other offensive words that i dont remember right now cuz they are not on chat log. in game they started to call each-other siptaru jebeni and to have fun with that word. like everyone knows here im the only one who plays here from al so all that was an irony towards me which i cant tolerate it.they also used fm make have a little 'fun' with each-other again as u will see it below.
    [URL]http://dota.eurobattle.net/ss/gamestats.php?id=105[/URL]

[Sun Jul 12 22:39:52 2015] [Guard] said: Message from DiAboL: ban gile, siptar jebeni
    [Sun Jul 12 22:40:51 2015] [Guard] said: Message from DESTROYER: .ifnore i_like_dat
    [Sun Jul 12 22:41:26 2015] [Guard] said: Message from DiAboL: .IFNORE SIPTARU GILE
    (00:10) DiAboL: siptaru jebeni
    (00:11) DiAboL: gile
    (00:18) DESTROYER: gile siptar
    (00:19) Neprijatelj.: jebem ti majku
    (00:21) Neprijatelj.: muslimansku
    (00:22) Neprijatelj.: ?
    its pretty much obvious that hes making ironi with us since most of us are muslims but im not anyway that its not impportant here.
    (00:26) DESTROYER: gile siptar?
    (00:28) Neprijatelj.: NOT
    (00:29) Neprijatelj.: RULES
    (00:30) Neprijatelj.: FOR
    (00:31) Neprijatelj.: SIPTARS!
    (00:39) DESTROYER: SIPPTARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    (01:06) Neprijatelj.: CAUSE U SIPTAR
    (01:07) Neprijatelj.: NOT
    (01:08) Neprijatelj.: HERE
    (01:26 / Allied) Neprijatelj.: unmute
    (01:27 / Allied) Neprijatelj.: wanna
    (01:28 / Allied) Neprijatelj.: fuck
    (01:29 / Allied) Neprijatelj.: siptar
    its pretty much obvois how much kid he is,hating for no reason just bcs im from al.
    (02:05 / Allied) Neprijatelj.: siptarce
    (02:06 / Allied) Neprijatelj.: jebeno
    (02:32 / Allied) DiAboL: i fucking hate you
    wow like i care but i dont hate u. they also started to votekick me for no reason.word siptar is offensive for albanians who live in kosovo,montenegro or mk and they were having fun with it. there was monax also but like allways they act whenever they want not when they rly should cuz that its their job if they cant do it properly they better let others to do it.i know u cant afford to lose 3 active players & pro like the are so i have decide to leave this place cuz i see no reason to play anymore in this league. for those who dont care .i.
    and unvouch me cuz i dont wanna get disturbed from guard when im online. hf in future and u lil kids try to behave a bit,dont hate others just based on their country,stats or being first one ladder lolz
    thats all i wanted to say,my last post here. cya

Last edited by i_like_dat; 13th July 2015 at 12:27 AM.

Safelist Administrator AcidSnow's Avatar
    Awards

will be solved , i will close it to avoid spam

if they didn't pick w8er they deserve warn, 3 warns like that should be lvl down, IMO, so about this you are right

but about flames... it's like you want to be offended so you can cry here? once again you dramatize and this time it was not even about you, they were just having fun with neprijatelj. (gile) and not calling you siptar

besides aren't you turk, not albanian?

edit: I just read the chat of the game, y they did say siptar to you mby 2-3 times, but get real dude, every game there is stuff like this
    Last edited by Fika[F]; 13th July 2015 at 01:03 PM.
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

Awards

Destroyer,neprijatelj shulda been banned here for sure,but i think at the moment just warn is enough for them and i'll keep this bad behaviour of theirs in mind for further games.
    I see no point in banning 2 active players,after you asked goblin] again to remove you,and he did seems. You might have some personal issues with them,it's not like they behave like this everygame with everyone.
    And i dont really see the message in ur started thread,either ban request,or the fact that ur leaving ?
    Personally i dont tolerate flames that much ingame,and i try to stop these type of things usually,but flames are part of game,you can always use .ignore command w/o making a big case out of it,and chosing to leave cause of 2-3 flamers around,not every member acts like this.
    In the future if they do anything similar to this,i can assure you theyll get punished.
    Feel free to pm when u change ur mind,hf !