Thread: ok now this is too much

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ok now this is too much

i was waiter but noone picked me,after that moment acid left so i could take his place. when i joined the game 3 guys,DESTROYER,Neprijatelj. & diabol started to flame me using words like siptaru jebeni and some other offensive words that i dont remember right now cuz they are not on chat log. in game they started to call each-other siptaru jebeni and to have fun with that word. like everyone knows here im the only one who plays here from al so all that was an irony towards me which i cant tolerate it.they also used fm make have a little 'fun' with each-other again as u will see it below.
    [URL]http://dota.eurobattle.net/ss/gamestats.php?id=105[/URL]

[Sun Jul 12 22:39:52 2015] [Guard] said: Message from DiAboL: ban gile, siptar jebeni
    [Sun Jul 12 22:40:51 2015] [Guard] said: Message from DESTROYER: .ifnore i_like_dat
    [Sun Jul 12 22:41:26 2015] [Guard] said: Message from DiAboL: .IFNORE SIPTARU GILE
    (00:10) DiAboL: siptaru jebeni
    (00:11) DiAboL: gile
    (00:18) DESTROYER: gile siptar
    (00:19) Neprijatelj.: jebem ti majku
    (00:21) Neprijatelj.: muslimansku
    (00:22) Neprijatelj.: ?
    its pretty much obvious that hes making ironi with us since most of us are muslims but im not anyway that its not impportant here.
    (00:26) DESTROYER: gile siptar?
    (00:28) Neprijatelj.: NOT
    (00:29) Neprijatelj.: RULES
    (00:30) Neprijatelj.: FOR
    (00:31) Neprijatelj.: SIPTARS!
    (00:39) DESTROYER: SIPPTARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    (01:06) Neprijatelj.: CAUSE U SIPTAR
    (01:07) Neprijatelj.: NOT
    (01:08) Neprijatelj.: HERE
    (01:26 / Allied) Neprijatelj.: unmute
    (01:27 / Allied) Neprijatelj.: wanna
    (01:28 / Allied) Neprijatelj.: fuck
    (01:29 / Allied) Neprijatelj.: siptar
    its pretty much obvois how much kid he is,hating for no reason just bcs im from al.
    (02:05 / Allied) Neprijatelj.: siptarce
    (02:06 / Allied) Neprijatelj.: jebeno
    (02:32 / Allied) DiAboL: i fucking hate you
    wow like i care but i dont hate u. they also started to votekick me for no reason.word siptar is offensive for albanians who live in kosovo,montenegro or mk and they were having fun with it. there was monax also but like allways they act whenever they want not when they rly should cuz that its their job if they cant do it properly they better let others to do it.i know u cant afford to lose 3 active players & pro like the are so i have decide to leave this place cuz i see no reason to play anymore in this league. for those who dont care .i.
    and unvouch me cuz i dont wanna get disturbed from guard when im online. hf in future and u lil kids try to behave a bit,dont hate others just based on their country,stats or being first one ladder lolz
    thats all i wanted to say,my last post here. cya

Last edited by i_like_dat; 13th July 2015 at 12:27 AM.