Thread: Demote

Demote

this league getting worse... last night Salveme and me started challenge and waiting 50 min then fika came and abort challenge... i told him why abort this and he say there are better capts thats why... admins only type abort challenge , clr obs...

keep it up

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adsız.png‎ 
Views:	222 
Size:	920.5 KB 
ID:	178393  

Safelist Voucher
    Awards
    He asked me can he abort ;D ,and im sure u got picked so no need for this...
    Be water my friend

Quote Originally Posted by bnb View Post
    He asked me can he abort ;D ,and im sure u got picked so no need for this...
    yeah who the fuck cares about cpt fuck logic. if he want to play as cpt then noone cant stop him from it,nor a poor voucher like that fika guy.

Awards

Aborting chall by lvl 4 or 5,isnt anything against the rules.
    He didnt do anything wrong here,just bad manners and acting superior with quotes like ''there are better captains'' but thats just my opinion
    So bnb if he asked just you and aborted,its fine,right? fuckara waited same as you did,and he whisped me more than once that fika/acid aborts his chall everytime when he waits 20-30 min +. You guys can let him be captain if he wants to and waits for it now and then

Since when is telling the truth = bad manners and acting superior... jesus... someone call the emotional police ASAP.
    I am very sorry if you are upset about not being good enough, I actually didn't offend you I just told the truth, what is the point of you captaining 4 players that are each better than you, pool was rarely so good as then and was for lvl 3 capts to pick, and that is my judgement as lvl 4 for the sake of the quality of the game. You think ppl don't even spam on /f m "abort this shit" ??
    You got picked and you played your game, and you write drama on forum cuz you couldn't capt... give me a break. Try taking captain when there is not so much competition in the channel, and stop crying.
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

stop cryng ?? u did the same thing in the morning on the same day. u told me let lwl 3 capt. and i told u ok.evening but we was waitng 50 min man 50 min like 1h. its not drama.

Safelist Voucher
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by i_like_dat View Post
    yeah who the fuck cares about cpt fuck logic. if he want to play as cpt then noone cant stop him from it,nor a poor voucher like that fika guy.
    You comment now only becouse u are frustrated and mad at Fika for banning you.So fuck your logic

Yea Bree go make now a conspiracy theory about tr hate.

Call the emo police D
    Be water my friend

Awards

Quote Originally Posted by Fika[F] View Post
    Since when is telling the truth = bad manners and acting superior... jesus... someone call the emotional police ASAP.
    I am very sorry if you are upset about not being good enough, I actually didn't offend you I just told the truth, what is the point of you captaining 4 players that are each better than you, pool was rarely so good as then and was for lvl 3 capts to pick, and that is my judgement as lvl 4 for the sake of the quality of the game. You think ppl don't even spam on /f m "abort this shit" ??
    You got picked and you played your game, and you write drama on forum cuz you couldn't capt... give me a break. Try taking captain when there is not so much competition in the channel, and stop crying.
    fika,u put the situation in ur favour.
    this is 1 case out of 5-6.You aborted him more than once.I think he's ok as captain,theres no need to abort him everytime,especially the times when he waits so much

Quote Originally Posted by bnb View Post
    You comment now only becouse u are frustrated and mad at Fika for banning you.So fuck your logic

Yea Bree go make now a conspiracy theory about tr hate.

Call the emo police D
    ofc not,i dont even know him lolz i just dont understand why he should abort his challange without asking him before. i cant find it in rules that vouchers [not admins] can abort chall anytime they want. vouchers are acting like admins and admins like vouchers lolz thats non sense rly.

Safelist Voucher
    Awards
    Again ,dunno why u comment something that is non related to you,whats your motive then?
    And btw fukara 15 games ,5 capt games...seems decent ration..Hf me out
    Be water my friend

yes 2 times become 5-6, I become the devil, and we all cry here like it's the end of the fucking world because fucker didn't capt but he played instead

it's not about me - it's general public opinion when they see you'r chall in such situation, I'm sorry I didn't print screen myself, because you would see at least 3 /f m messages that want the chall to be aaborted

Instead of crying get better and get more respect

enough of this now
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

Awards

You already have 3 demote requests within 2 weeks,and u still act like this.superior,closing threads where ur reported.
    Somehow everytime u were the guy who was right?
    Here is nothing to report now,but i hope there will be no more complains in the near future.you're making people leave from safelist,and thats its not ur role as voucher.

Well your style is making this into a kindergarten league, witch it is now, obviously.

I made voucher request not to have shinny new powers and just sit in the corner worrying about not offending anyone if I punish them, I made it to bring change that is needed, the rules to be respected, if you don't agree on my style - you can demote me, but I will not change, since it's pointless to have another useless person with power.

You may view me as arrogant, but I'm not - my intentions are as good as yours, we just have a different vision of things.
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous