Thread: undeserved ban

undeserved ban

hello
    [url]http://dota.eurobattle.net/ss/gamestats.php?id=57[/url]
    i got 24h ban from FIKA for ignoring team-mates & cpt. they were talking in native language from the start. when i asked about lanes they said 'u are bott lol' like they said me one time about it. later me and ayd did a mistake and destroyer said 'go ban both',after that i ingnored & flamed him. i warned them all to stop talking on their language since me and ayd dont know it they still didnt stopped. (11:10) i_like_dat: english or i will ignore u all
    (14:03) ss-pussy: daj dodji top
    (14:06) ss-pussy: bili su free kill
    (14:08) ss-pussy: mozda moze jos
    after that i ignore ss-pussy also.
    during the game destroyer flamed me many times and our voucher FIKA was staying there without doing nothing.
    (10:31) DESTROYER: siptar
    (10:31) DESTROYER: glupi
    (11:06) DESTROYER: siptar
    (11:07) DESTROYER: mali
    (14:30) DESTROYER: siptar
    (14:30) DESTROYER: mali
    15:31) DESTROYER: ma imas
    (15:31) DESTROYER: kurac
    (15:33) DESTROYER: jebeni
    (15:34) DESTROYER: turcin
    (15:35) DESTROYER: i siptar
    (15:36) DESTROYER: supporti
    what kind of voucher u are that u allow all those insults towards me no matter what i did in game? what kind of voucher u are that u banned me for ignoring team mates and u were the one who ignore destroyer like i did? so we both deserve ban according to your kid logic a?
    according to ss rules native language is banable and since everyone was using it why i should listen all spam when i dont understand a shit from it? tell me?
    i checked my info and it says im vouched from FIKA,why did u unvouched & vouched me why? u dont have the right to do that u lil voucher. who the fuck u think u are? why u banned me when u all were talking in native language even that i warned u all to stop it?
    u guys have 2 choices: go unban me & ban that destroyer guy or im out of this league. no point to play anymore here when noone care about rules. this is all i wanted to say,hope something will change for good after all this. ps: do not spam here

Stop being drama queen .
    [quote author=[Yuma]Psihijatar

Quote Originally Posted by BloodMen View Post
    Stop being drama queen .
    if u have somthing to say about this game say it,if not u better shut up & stop telling me what to do

Safelist Member
    Awards

What about this
    (10:25) i_like_dat: stfu u mf
    (10:31) i_like_dat: to ban your mom
    (10:43) i_like_dat: go fcuk yourself all of u
    (10:51) i_like_dat: with your shity language
    (10:59) i_like_dat: im tired of your spamm
    (11:00) i_like_dat: fuckers
    Close this i unvoch kretena glupog

Quote Originally Posted by DESTROYER View Post
    What about this
    (10:25) i_like_dat: stfu u mf
    (10:31) i_like_dat: to ban your mom
    (10:43) i_like_dat: go fcuk yourself all of u
    (10:51) i_like_dat: with your shity language
    (10:59) i_like_dat: im tired of your spamm
    (11:00) i_like_dat: fuckers
    Close this i unvoch kretena glupog
    after u said go ban them or not? why should i get ban and u not?

First you should get ban because u took support hero and bought bracer as first item and after that u were like oh sorry i forgot that im support second u ignored all players in team
    u just said 2 lies son,i wasnt the one who bought bracer in start it was aa. as for that ignore thing i ignored u and ss-pussy for the reason i stated up and i will do it again if i will play more here.

Same shit u are both noobs u went lane without items, and u didnt bought chick or wards with cm thats why i said unvoch them both
    (05:05) FiKA: a cm
    (05:07) FiKA: nema itema
    (05:08) FiKA: xD
    again u are lying,i bought chick and wards in start of game. u can check replay. do u have more arguments? lolz

first of all don't flame me here cuz I'm not your friend.
    I didn't moved my ass from base withoit buying chick & wards,check replay and u find out . I didn't even checked chat cuz everyone was spaming hard on that moment. Can u stop lying every sec? U can't defend something that can't be defended.
    If I don't care as u say then why u are replying here lolz,u were the one who said good words about me when I first got vouched here after long time.
    Last edited by i_like_dat; 6th July 2015 at 12:47 AM.

Safelist Administrator AcidSnow's Avatar
    Awards

u both should be banned, destroyer for flaming and u for ignoring your cap , but i wont ban any1. First of all yea i know ppl use balcan language a lot but fika already explaned to u what u should buy or where to go on eng i think , second of all destroyer wasnt supose to flame but u responded back with flames. U should know that u must never ever ignore your cap, as i said u will be unbanned. If u wanna be unvouched or dont want to play here anymore well we dont force any1 here to stay or leave its up to u.

Awards

I agree with acid,u both overeacted here.
    Destroyer,u insulted both ayd.mev and i_like_dat.
    I_like_dat ,it's not like you can't play cause you see other language than english on chat. they were ignoring you,and talking with eachother,maybe that bothered you more.
    but your ignore on hoso after he said on english what to do.was on rage tbh. No matter what,you shouldnt ignore your captain.Fika even asked you not to ignore captain.u didnt give a fuck. That's why u got banned,and ban was fair. You also lie in ur report,you know we can check chat,right? That wasnt how u ignored ss-pussy
    Both of you warned.

@ Fika You should maybe used mute command,or tell them to stop,if u see game is becoming unpleasant for others,cause of spam/insults.
    Ok,we all flame,but its because we,players are fine sometimes to flame eachother. but if others are complaining,and feeling butthurt,we should try to make it pleasant for everyone.

acid/bree you obviously didn't watch replay, he ignored ss-pussy without ANY reason, also ignored me without ANY reason, when I told him to unignore captain he didn't want to... if you wana unban little drama queens like him everytime they cry on forum be my guest... but this ban is 100% just

btw anyone who knows me, knows I won't ban for flaming, it's just words, I'll ban you if you start ruining game, and if you ignore your cap't you could do just that

besides that, if you didn't know, I was telling destroyer the whole time to stop it and that he's boring with his crying about turks from min 1
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous