Thread: ez tour ez money :D

ez tour ez money :D

ENT gaming organizing dota 5v5 tour , and 1st place prize is 250 dolars , there will be some money for second place too.

We can make few teams from ss and participate and easy win, then the money can invest in improving server , can be arranged in the coming days and I'm pleased to report teams . btw its playing on us/ca , im playing on that server and ping is like 50 ms , no lags or delay , u can join some ent game and check ping. We can play on eurobattle.net gproxy and in game name will be like [email]kudaideovajsvet@server.eurobattle.net[/email]

about tour :

[url]http://entwiki.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:Tournament[/url]

our time is CET .

HAVE FUN!!!

Safelist Member
    Awards
    i'd grab all money and go for dem bitches

me2
    ~acc: ChaoS-_-GuarD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    No sacrifice, no victory!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

make a teamm allready nabs

Honored Legend
    Awards
    The money will be invested to buy some clean cheap bitches for dem ssers to lose their virginity. I highly doubt there is a better way to invest the money.

Quote Originally Posted by jeandarc View Post
    The money will be invested to buy some clean cheap bitches for dem ssers to lose their virginity. I highly doubt there is a better way to invest the money.
    clean & cheap stack jean,its orb

Safelist Member
    Awards
    • "Auto bans: arc warden, meepo, oracle", good that they didnt ban any items atleast xd

lol meepo, hero that is countered by 1600 gold item and killed fairly easy by half the heroes
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

Safelist Member
    Awards
    logic

Quote Originally Posted by NightMare^ View Post
    • "Auto bans: arc warden, meepo, oracle", good that they didnt ban any items atleast xd
    ...... idk what to say about this, but oracle and arc are good autobans

btw i think the best way will be if stalker make one team for win that money, one romanian team , and we others can make 1 or 2 deers .

-All participants must have played at least one ENT game with their provided username for proof of validity. Each player may only be part of one team .

i will give u gn and we all can join game going all mid and yolo fights 10 min then ff and we have at least one ent game .

about others teams, that drug team , thay are in rank with kemcek or myb worst then him, thay are playing apem mode (loooooooooooooooooool) once i played cd with them and thay was permaspam why the fuck i cant pick my hero, ahahhah , and when game start thay spam dude go top me and mortred are bot hahahaah thay dont know how to play rly . second team : i think only that jager is good player , myb i wrong but we will see.

giff me team names and players and i can sing up teams. i gona say it again, it will be ez tour ez money. about invest i just sugest , u can get money and going to buy whore and some1 will lose virginity . hahah nice idea jean.

have fun!!!