Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Demote Req

Rewarded Member

Demote Req

Name: FiKa
    Reason: Abuse

Just wondering if there are any rules on this league that admins need to follow. I know this is an in-house, friendly Serbian league, but let's see if this is normal. To my knowledge, the abuse from yesterday should be dealt with by demoting the admin in question (Fika).

Yesterday Fika was capt, he picked me, all is good until we start. After we start, I asked for ES from sec 4-5, he didn't pick it, no problem. After 2 more picks, I asked for disruptor(which was a good pick there), still nothing, no problem. I was left with CM, which was ok. During picks, he said CM max aura(for bristle especially, I think).

Soon after we start, for some reason, as I was going to the rune (min 0), someone was pinging me like an enraged virgin, for no apparent reason. I told him to stop pinging like a retard or smth, still don't know who pinged. After the bounty spawned, our offlaner fed first blood(might actually have been that Fika guy, IDK). No problem. After I think 1 min, he fed another kill.

In the meantime, at sec 30 when neutrals spawned, I frostbitten a wildkin and was hitting the two other creeps for fast lvl 2 at sec 45. They were pinging top for me to go at lvl 1 for no reason. In his stupidity, he must've thought that because I was killing a neutral camp, I would stay in woods all game or some shit. Regardless, he .nc, kicked me, and unvouched me in less than 10

Wouldn't it be normal for him to pause game, express his problem either to me or on all chat, and then see what to do next?

TL'DR: Don't give retards admin please, they will hurt themselves with it.

If this guy doesn't get demoted to lvl 2, I'm getting the fuck out of here

Thanks.

Honored Legend
    Awards

Arrow

@you choosing what the captain should pick: this is just an invalid argument, captain has all the rights to chose whatever he wants and a player (you in this situation) is not the one who decides what the captain should pick.

@someome pinging like a virgin to you: well you better find who that guy is and report him if he interrupted your game, but what does Fika has to do with any of this?

@you gettig unvouches (for no reason according to you): you should provide a replay about this where you think you got unvoiched for no reason, even tho i highly doubt if someone refuses to play and farm nc isnt enough reason to get unvpiched.

@u getting the fuck out of here: so be it bruh, its not like the rest of the league will stop cuz of one player getting the fuck out.

Cya

Rewarded Member
    Yeah bruh, for sure it won't. I don't expect it to, and by god I hope it doesn't. But what I can say, and maybe you can confirm, that in safelist 1.0, not SS-Balkan 2.0, I wouldn't have been kicked because of the incompetence of the captain regarding some basic support stuff. So yeah, what I'm saying is that if ppl like that fika guy gets lvl 4 and abuses it for whatever reason, there's no reason to stay here. Oh and he whispers me "hf lvl 2 in pubs" or some shit like that, after. To which, naturally, I replied have fun eating cocks or something.
    I wasn't choosing "bruh", I was merely suggesting. I didn't protest when he didn't pick them, therefore it was only a suggestion, can you spot the difference? The point is, that he ignored 100%, without me saying anything bad.

@ pings, that was to show that the general state of the game was a bit agitated, to say the least.--->probably cuz no stuns vs weaver ), the boys were restless.

@unvouching refuses to play? I don't know where to get the replay from, I didn't save it as I wasn't planning to post this shit. But refusing to play? from what I wrote, if u extracted that I was refusing to play, you should read again, or mb I can explain to you what farming a wildkin camp gets you lvl 2 very fast my friend, and nova + cube gets you much more chances of getting a kill, on offlane or mid. how is that refusing to play? explain yourself peasant !

Honored Legend
    Awards
    Calm your tits, lil' donkey dick. I don't give a rat's ass about you or fika, i'd rather cut my left ball than argue with lifeless virgins.
    Go here eurobattle.net/ss and find your replay and post it here, if you did nothing wrong and got unvouched then fika should be demoted and you revouched (if u are unvouched or whatever idc).
    About that balkan ss thingy, it doesnt matter from where the players are from, the official ss language is english and u are free to report anyone who didnt speak english in your team.

Peasant.

Rewarded Member
    Donkey dick? wow, really?

Cut your left ball? how unnecessary.

Lifeless virgins? step 1. look at your post count. step 2. look at your pathetic avatar. step 3. look in the mirror. step 4. be creative with yourself.

Don't care about fika? yet here you are. Perhaps you are his bitch, jumping from behind to defend her beloved?

Begone now, beggar !

Honored Legend
    Awards
    Yes, 1700 posts, anime avatar = illuminati confirmed

I just dunno how are you planning to report someone by not posting a replay of the game, not even ss? I told you to go to that link which i provided you and explain your situation with facts, whats so hard about it? What makes you think anyone will believe you just cuz u say you touched God's balls?

Safelist Administrator
    Awards

I'll try to find & check replay. Patience.

Safelist Administrator
    Awards

Ok, so replay seems to be unavailable due to the fact the game was .end-ed

I'll write what I heard from Fika.

- You were given CM, which you accepted, after some bitching about how pick is bad.
    - You went wood to farm up a camp when, according to Fika, you could have taken easy first blood on 3v1 lane. After that you either .ignored Fika, as captain, or ignored without the actual command, not sure. He saw it as a game ruin cause you seemed ignorant to listen to any of his commands, so he .ended game and kicked/unvouched you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the story I've heard. If something is different, let me know.

About his decision, I agree it was overreacting, specially the unvouch part, but you are revouched so that's solved. About kick, tell me is that part of the story, which I've written above, true or not.

Rewarded Member
    Didn't have time to ignore him. It was min ~ 00:38 or smth like that. and I really don't think that would've been a kill with me there with either frostbite or nova.

Safelist Administrator
    Awards

You were revouched, you shouldn't have been kicked from game maybe, the pause and solving the situation would be better decision.

I'll keep this in mind, Fika is on his trial as a voucher.

We will discuss it further in private, among staff members. Closed for now, thank you for reporting it anyway.

wow you are so innocent and sweet, thanks for not beeing too mad at me for not picking es or disruptor...

Aside from writing a lot of useless crap you, mildly said, made the truth go your way. Facts are you said from start you will go woods, and I clearly repeated a few times that 3 top, you totally ignored me and farmed ursas, and after I wrote "cm what are you doing?" for like 3-4 times, you didn't even respond, just continue'd to farm ursas... all this while clock was totally exposed farming on lane - easy kill. AcidSnow was ingame and he can confirm this, so don't act all inocent. I admitted like 1000 times I overreacted with unvouch, that was because I thought you were trial, so yea my mistake for unvouch, but it's easy fixed.

I'm just sick and tiered of everybody thinking he's the smartest, if you'r captain said go fucking trilane, why would you farm woods and not even respond... everybody playing their own game is so cool, that's why I said go pub and do it. When you are capt I listen to you, when I am you listen to me... or even fucking respond "OMW JUST THIS CAMP"

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Hilarious View Post
    If this guy doesn't get demoted to lvl 2, I'm getting the fuck out of here

Thanks.
    I'm so glad you wrote this, just show's the kido in you so nicely
    Last edited by Fika[F]; 25th June 2015 at 05:31 PM.
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

Safelist Administrator AcidSnow's Avatar
    Awards

I already told u not to make a drama over this, since i was ingame and saw everything what happened, i would not defend anyone,u are both guilty and i already told u that i have spoken with fika and told him not to repeat that ever again.

This is what happened.U picked CM u were top lane 3vs1 our off was warlock which he gave fb on bounty rune where he got caught after that 1 min after he gave 1 more kill. About the other part as i already told u ingame if the cap says u are top u go rush top he doesnt care for lvl 2 although u might think that getting lvl 2 in woods is a good idea , but it doesnt matter u always listhen to the cap, if he says go feed u go feed and if u dont like that u are free to make a demote req for not having good cap skills. Thats all i have to say , thats all what happened plus i think if i remember well u ignored fika , u should never ignore cap m8

he didn't .ignore me, but same shit cuz he didn't respond to anything I say
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

well this is fun
    "First in, last out."
    the Bridgeburners

Quote Originally Posted by Uberpr0 View Post
    i heard stories that the ancient indians attached tAy to a stick and walked around pointing him to floor and when he started screaming CREEPS CREEPS! they'd find a gold mine?
    I can't hug anyone. I'm a bad person like that.

I have the replay, want me to post it?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast