Thread: WC3 Host Bots

Post WC3 Host Bots

Hello,

I just got back from a long hiatus to Warcraft and I reactivated my account here, everything is working great and i haven't run into a problem so far, but I would like to ask you a couple of questions regarding bots being used to host WC3 maps.I have been using Clan ENT host bots based in Europe to host & play some of my favorite custom maps. I see most of the games are DotA but very little to no other maps except for some that are being autohosted by bots such as ENT.

They set up their bots so eurobattle,battlenet,w3arena,garena and other servers could all communicate with each other and people can play in same games from different servers which is awesome.
    But here is the problem, I've noticed I could only join Ent.Europe bots while people from bnet can join all of them. This is because on eurobattle ENT has only Europe bots but not other realms such as USEast,West and Asia.
    I asked them on their forums why don't they make bot accounts for other realms and they told me It's way too troublesome because they have to like all users reactivate their account once every month, they have to do it for all 20 Europe bots.

So my question would be, would it be too much to ask of you to let them create couple dozen of bots for all battle.net realms and not only Europe one. I know this pvpgn server is called "Eurobattle.net", but we who host and play custom maps can't play one of our favorite maps because there just aren't enough people, nobody joins my games when I host with LagAbuse because LagAbuse is limited only to Eurobattle because of DotA Ladder, but what about us who don't play DotA?
    By synchronizing bots to communicate with each other on all servers that would help us a lot. This server should be WC3 Server but it seems as if it's actually Pro-Dota.

Please reconsider this and disable activation for bots such as ENT Gaming because these guys are really amazing and provide great support.

Thank you for your patience.

Blog Entries
    We can permanently activate their accounts, if they asked us.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

I wouldn't think it would be this easy but I'd rather have to convince you. For some reason they agree to everything i wrote and would create accounts for all servers if you permitted them to have perm accounts, but it seems as if they don't want to make a direct contact with you so I come on a behalf of them.

This is a quote from Ent Admin:

If you want to ask them on our behalf whether we can get account that doesn't require repeated activation, then we should be able to connect more bots if they do that; they can contact us at [email]ent@entgaming.net[/email]
    I just don't understand logic in this sentence, they should be asking you for this and not I nor you.

I just want to host and play the damn custom maps with full house, what's the big deal about it..

Thanks for quick response Cen, I have my fingers crossed and I hope I'll finally see the day come true when I'll be able to see lobby full of RPG maps instead of DotA.
    Last edited by 3nemy_; 17th June 2015 at 01:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    All I need is a list of their accounts and I can permanently activate them.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion