Thread: unban request

New User

Lightbulb unban request

Hey guys...i have my 3 acc locked...and i think i know the reason..i downloaded WC3 game...and in that folder was a folder named Garena master...i double clicked it...did nothing and i got banned next day for maphack,i checked it and it turned out that garenamaster is a map hack..so i dont even play dota on bnet i played just a 2-3 games before i even realize that folder existed,im sure u can checkout the dates of the games..i only play scenarios with my 3 friends..we are reallife friends,we play games like TD's and hero defence..names:babush,sovietbear and lightningterror...u can check that out also...it was honest mistake...wont happen again,Ty for ur understanding if i encounter on one Good day

New User
    Names of my accs are Geylord,Noob^ and Fkyea...forgot that..

New User
    can some1 answer pls? i can make new acc np..but whan i turned on that shit i was loged as Geylord...than i loged as Noob^ and also banned but than that gm wasnt on...same happened with my third acc...Fkyea..so is it possible hack still working somehow or what? i deleted and reinstaled my game...bnet also..so if i log with other acc will also be baned?

u only play scenarios? [url]http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5756917[/url]
    next joke pls

New User
    i already said that i have 2-3 dota games before i turned it on....i says right there.... if u even read it

Download MH cleaner from there [URL]http://warden.eurobattle.net/downloads[/URL]

Run it, create new account and never ever use garenamaster....
    Edit - forgot to add - once account is locked for MH it wont be unlocked. Never