Thread: plastikman8 Unban Request

New User

plastikman8 Unban Request

Ok.
    I have enter in Euro-Battlenet today, but something unusual hapend.
    I have been banned for Map Hack?! Is this real? I mean is this thing real?
    The only game i play is Legion TD 3.5 (B11) and i have never, and i mean never used this hack.

I think i know were the problem is. I played from my friends computer on my account and i couldnt enter from his computer and log in to start the game. Now problem is he have Garena.Total aplication for warkeys (U know, 1,2,3 num keys for item use) and i am sure that u dont allow that to be opened or instaled while useing Battle.net.

But then i am asking my self 1 thing: Why i have been banned perm without any proof? According to this > [URL]http://warden.eurobattle.net/banlist[/URL] < i dont see any comment or any replay or nothing? Because i dont think people are getting banned perm for useing Garena.total application, what only allow you to make urself
    easy control of warkeys.

I know its hard to check or that is not consider as proof, but i have been in Warcraft3 LAN platforms more then 10 years. I have been admin for Garena so long, that i know every offence in my little finger. I have been banning people for their violation so many times (Leaving,MH,Spoof-Hack,Exp-Hack). Running my own section in Garena forum, and i am very aware what are consciences for that type of cheating. I have been in Dota 1 on online platforms so long, and i have never, i mean NEVER, used any cheat to improve my "skills" or win a game.

As a matter of fact, i have been makeing threads how to catch someone who u think have map-hack.
    I have been puting threads how to use fog-click detectors so it would be easyer for people to catch
    hacker. I can prove all that if needed.

So i am the good guy here. I am the one valid and right on your platform.
    But there is one thing that always was needed and it cant be beaten, and that is : Proof.
    I know its diferent now but i always had to have valid proof so i can perm ban someone.

So i ask u people to consider my situation and take one more look at it, and you will see that there is no reason to be banned. I dont use Map-Hack. I will not ask 1 more chance since i did nothing wrong and with this writing i ask unban so i can get back on mu favorite game- Legion TD 3.5. Thank you in advance, pls get back to me.

[URL]https://suchbot.com/player/Plastikman8/[/URL] This is my score page, so check every replay in my last games..

plastikman8

Btw this is acc. from my friend cuz i cant log in in mine. Bug or something.
    Last edited by rakijaful; 19th May 2015 at 02:58 AM.

Well according to google garena total removes maphack detection so... it's a hack to help other hacks.
    If you get my point.

New User
    Garena.totall is a program that is used in all platforms that help people to use warkeys.
    I personaly dont use it cause i play on Battlenet. and i dont play dota anymore.
    So i dont even have it instaled on mine computer. But i guess my mate has it.

In my scoreboard there is more then 300 games, without any miss-use of Mh or something ilegal.
    So can i get any credibility here? I know i dont use MH, but its hard to prove it to you.

But also, garena.totall dont give u ability to use MH. Or even help you hide it.
    Thats not possible. It gives you only warkeys command.

So In my defence i will put next: more then 300 valid and respected games with good score, explanation what is posible that has hapend (That my mate have Garena.Totall and that is what has Battle.net saw, and considering that garena.tottal cant give you MH or even hide it, i dont understand why i have been banned for MH)

I did know that eurobattle.net dont let you use any other program while running it (and i agree with that) but i did not know that my mate have Garena.Totall.
    That is only explanation for this situation.

Make a new account and stop using programs you don't know nothing about.
    Especially programs designed for garena... nobody makes simple inventory keys or custom keys for garena when 90% of dota hacks are created especially for garena.